• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I visited some really pretty dream towns and got some inspiration for my own town! :)

I got rid of amiibo Mathilda, after 5 months!

And Katrina unlocked her shop PWP.

I started up my second town of Fiore.
DCK2ZlZV0AAisgi.jpg

I sold a ton of cherries to be able to buy a legit painting from Redd, or at least what I'm pretty sure is legit. Then, I gained a bit more to pay off my loan only to find Nook's closed. So, other than interacting with my new villagers that was it.

I got rid of some of my items from my town. It's great that my town is getting less clutter now. And... I helped some one get some in-game bells for bell tree bells.

Last edited:
Finally got round to organizing my Mayor' storage and secret storage. Now to organize the other alt characters and museum exhibits! I need some order in my life lol u.u

One of my villagers suggested the lighthouse so I build it immediately c:
I also paid of my loan again, worked on my paths and organized all of my flowers! Let's hope for some good hybrids tomorrow c:

I caught my first tarantula ever today! I also got loads of PWPs requested, including the Picnic Blanket, Moai Statue, and Lighthouse!

- found a famous mushroom, didn't eat it!

- passed Gracie's third fashion check, I had "flashy" so I wore the Kappa hat, top and pants with Kiki & Lala "cute" socks and shoes, she was impressed!

- found new furniture for Kiki

- caught my first piranha and tarantula, Blathers was shook!

- had Cyrus customise several Monster Hunter pieces for me

- found some orange lilies, planted them around Kiki's house

Today I got one Kiki, and a whole bunch of doohickeys!

Today I set up the water fountain project over by Marshal's house, after the police station got put into place. I wrote 10 letters, one to every one of my villagers (who mostly haven't received any letters from me at all).

Also, I changed Cobb's catchphrase to "braiiins"...

DCa_Sn_Rq_UMAA1pw_Z_1.jpg

Last edited:
I got Marina to move in! Although, she's a weird spot but it's not a place where I'd move her from. Got some fishing and bug catching done, and overall had a pretty nice day! Beautiful ordinance is easily the best for my style, since I love gardening and making hybrids everyday.

I finished plot resetting tangy, I really messed up though and logged into my mayor character before I was finished. Luckily for me she plotted in an OK place, It would've been a nightmare if she plotted where I thought she was going to. I'll be more careful when mindlessly spamming "A" next time!

I passed my second Gracie fashion check today! I've had 2 in about a week, I feel very lucky. My villagers and I celebrated the installation of the wind turbine, and I finally spent some time landscaping a huge flower field around it. In the next few days I'll start up an apple/cherry/pear orchard there too. Also added the arowana and giant snakehead to my museum.

Back