• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I TT'd to the time when the grass finally becomes green 'coz I'm getting tired of winter XD

I removed a fairytale street light to make some room for redecorating. :cool:

I stopped Fauna from moving in Canaan and time traveled to April Fool's Day in Diamond so I can get my villagers' pictures the lazy way and keep their houses/shirts original lol.

Finally completed all the jock pwp requests in my second town (then moved the villager out) XD

Last edited:
I finally got all of the Sanrio furniture I want. Now I'm working on the clothes. It's very slow going.

Daily routines + inventory management

Also got the last item from the Gorgeous set and might be getting the last Pascal item I need as well (FINALLY, why are Scallops so rare smh).

Planted a bunch of new bushes and flowers, and shifted around my waterways a little.
I'm making steady progress and I'm liking my town so far, but my villagers still aren't requesting any of the PWPs I need :(

Last edited:
Did a little landscaping around my paths and ran errands for my villagers ^-^

Today I wasted almost half of my Play Coins on fortune cookies so I could give a certain someone the birthday gift of a lifetime. I ended up losing Purrl in the process of time-travelling back and forth between today and yesterday for the fortune cookies, but it was worth it in the end.
Oh, and Ganon and I are at the next level of friendship; he sent me a random letter this morning. >w<

-moved in all of my characters
-got sable's sewing machine (3/4)
-got the beautiful ordinance
-moved hybrids from my old town
-got club LOL

Spent four hours on the island. Was worth it though. I got a box of nothing but golden stags and horned hercules, no lie.

I finished designing both my main bedroom and a guest bedroom for my house. For the main bedroom I tried to work around Gracie's series and for the guest room I used Pompurin's furniture.

Usual rounds + visited the Reset Center for the first time ever + HHA gold badge for Serena + got a camper exclusive item and over 500k from Moe in the campsite. Lazy campers are the best

Last edited:
i finished furbishing the cafe/reading room for my side character's home :) i also started on that same character's hotel bedroom but haven't done much to it

- added more hybrids
- decorated the beach with cute qr's, little items and flowers
- manage to adopt Apple (and she moved right in the middle of my black and white hybrids forest...destroying few flowers and precious mushrooms!!! good job me, thinking she would have move right in Ankha's place...)
-buying some ice creams and other street pass item from a person on the forum to put under the tree for when I update my DA!

Update: you know the mushrooms that Apple destroyed..well I just went to the police station today..and my mushrooms were there, safe! Thank you Booker lol

Last edited:
Back