What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Lollll! I don't like her either, but how did it cost you so many bells? Genuinely curious

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FINALLY got that stupid monkey Simon out of my town!!
Planted some bushes in the thunderstorm, had some friends from Italy come over, and I'm still procrastinating on finishing my paths

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, being called ladybro is so annoying

I'm TT'g and redoing outside of my train station. I have a stubborn holly that keeps dying, so I'm changing the planting order.
I only have one left, so I hope it's sprouted when I TT!

I got 8 ore from the money rock.
Talked Rooney out of moving.
Did the meow coupon objectives.

Also put the demolished metal bench in a different spot, and another zen streetlight.

Restarted my second town. Have payed my house loan and have gotten the garden shop. Got picture taken for tpc. I went to the island and did some tours to get enough medals to go to club tortimer. I got the develpment permit and have chosen the beautiful town ordinace. I chose to build the dream suite pwp.

Last edited:
about to order the last pompompurin piece lol accidentally ordered another rack rather than tv, lol fail.

also caught some bugs and fishes that start appearing in march still need that pesky ladybug tho

- Town tree grew a third branch!
- Deleted my side character and erased all the mayor's path patterns. I've decided to keep Lilac more or less natural with limited patterns, I'll decide what to do path-wise when spring comes.
- Ordered a back room for my home. Redecorated basement, main room and top floor.

I finally received Ankha's pic! She's one of my original villagers and I had villagers who moved in after her give me their pic before she did. I finally have it! Woo hoo! (Did I mention she's also one of my favorite villagers?)

I'm trying to landscape a small cliff area, and no matter what I do, it sucks.
Then I destroy it.

I've been TT'g all morning, building and demolishing different PWP's and bush formations. :-/

Landscaped my town with paths to force move villagers, it surprisingly didn’t take me very long but I’m positive I’ve missed a few spaces haha.
Went diving and donated a lot to the museum.
Paid off one of my home loans and also paid the campsite off.

Pretty productive day!

built the wisteria trellis and picnic blanket (yea i TT lol)

also moved in ?toile and she took like the spot i wanted which was even more awesome. kinda done with villagers now unless i'll replaces bones, not sure yet

I restarted the town of Alleyway, time traveling around to get myself to a comfortable place. Paid off a new bridge expansion with the help of a friend as well.

Blathers requested the cafe be built finally! Set that up and paid it off :)

Didn't really do anything else significant, just the usual errands of villagers and shopping etc.

My wooded area pines have grown (again) and I wanted a stump with the clover pattern, so I got the silver axe and kept restarting until I got it.
Got it on the 3rd try!

Completed meow coupon objectives.
I gave Teddy a perfect peach, he gave me more junk to throw out. :-/

I'm now trying to figure out what to replace one of my three zen bells with.

Cleaned up my beach.
It was covered in hybrids.

I kept four of each.
The game loads faster now. ^_^

Last edited:
Obsessed with any space-related items. Recently found out about the Astro set, so I was sooooo excited when the Astro exterior was being offered at Nook's Homes. I quickly purchased it and now I can't wait for tomorrow morning when the construction is done!

I managed to pay off a loan and get some paths laid down, bit very interesting but I'm still at the beginning of my game (mostly)

Back