• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

gave my mayor a really nice new outfit, planted some more bushes, finished paying off a bridge PWP and stopped Purrl from moving!

Almost completed my bug catalog. All I need is the tarantula. Next summer, I'm coming for you, hairy spider!

Last edited:
Stopped Mathilda from moving (she can't leave Salem, me, or her little sis, Kitt!), then celebrated Roald's birthday (Vic was there, returning the favor - Roald spent the day with him last week), and built a snowman.

I like quiet days in Salem.

Yesterday(havent played yet today):
Got the bronze medal badge
Got the full Sweets Set from a user here
Visited Bianca's Glamtown(so helpful for catalog completion!!)
Had my best friend over and she took over my bed XD
Caught 2/4 of the diving crabs, along with other diving creatures to add to museum
Best friend payed off bridge

Finally finished making a windmill for my town. Felt great to be one step closer to making my dream town <3

Leif awarded me the topiaries in my spring town! This is the first time in over four years of playing New Leaf that I have gotten the topiaries. :)

Got up early enough to hunt beetles on the island.

Scanned in an amiibo for meow coupons.

Talked to Chelsea, Teddy and Etoile, denied all their absurd requests (no, Chelsea.. I am NOT going to catch a Coelacanth for you at this unGODLY hour, or any other time).

Found the money rock, and got 8 ore from it!
Dug out a few flowers the villagers dropped, as apparently the ten million I planted, aren't enough. o_O

Just waiting for the shops to open.

-Paid off my home loan and talked to Nook about expanding for the first time.
-Gave Diana a green desk and am silently praying she doesn't ruin her interior with it.
-Delivered a gift to Lucky from Cesar.
-Got Diana some fruit.
-Sold all my peaches for 18,000 Bells in my little sister's town.
-Got started on building the campsite.
-Donated 3 fossils and two new fish to the museum.
-Gave my mayor a makeover in my sister's town.
-Caught a coelacanth.

Last edited:
Built another bridge and demolished the "starter bridge" :rolleyes: also expanded my home again, woohooo

My town tree grew a second branch today!

Kevin moved in from my mom's town (he came from streetpass) and Punchy was in my campsite! He's the first camper in Lilac. I love him a ton so I immediately invited him to move in, after beating him at rock-paper-scissors lol

- Paid off the second bridge finally (forgot to go to the island last night for that oops)
- Started placing a few flowers around town, I'm working on breeding more and hoping for hybrids
- Saw the garden shop is being built! I'm so excited for that, I'm going to collect tons of trees for my campsite area
- Changed my mayor's outfit to a sea captain
- Delivered a package to Chief who gave me a hideous shirt in return lol

uhh not really today but yesterday i went into tnt enprioum for the first time in my town

I got my town-development permit today! So I enabled the 'Beautiful Town' ordinance because I want to grow lots of hybrids in my town and have less weeds to pull! I also plotted my first PWP, which was the campsite. I plotted it in the south of my town, but I am currently trying to save up so I can pay it off eventually. I don't know what to do first...pay off the PWP or pay off my house loan...I think I will just split my money between both and pay off each gradually when I make more. I am excited to unlock the island, so I can catch bugs at night and make more money that way! :D It is nice to enjoy this game again with a new town to commit to :)

I did the regular stuff.
Got 5 meow coupons from Wisp.
Found the bell rock, and got a gold nugget.

Every villager I talked to wanted my nugget, and offered a horrid cheap shirt for it.

It's like a slap in the face.
Do they think THAT little of me, to offer such an insulting trade?

Hey Jon_Snow! That's a pretty cool golden nugget you have there. How about I give you my half drank soda that's mostly just ice?

I haven't done anything yet. Going to boot it up later tonight. I've been a bit too addicted with Samus Returns for the 3ds...

Hey Jon_Snow! That's a pretty cool golden nugget you have there. How about I give you my half drank soda that's mostly just ice?

I haven't done anything yet. Going to boot it up later tonight. I've been a bit too addicted with Samus Returns for the 3ds...

Hehe, that would've been a better deal, than the red flannel shirt I was offered. ^_^

i earned 348 medals, doing the tours today.
i really hope that i get that gold badge soon

I Unlocked the cafe pwp and Made an apple orchard. Payed my existing house loan and added a room to my house. Put some furniture in my main room.

Back