What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Okay so I've started work on my "Play" House which is Mayor Hanas home. I like to consider her a Baby doll, inspired by rag doll ann c: ! I got alot of the rooms planned out in my head. Got the Kiddie door & Kiddie house exterior so thats a good start! I plotted and successfully plot reset Marcie to a good spot.

Today I...
- woke up to my remodeled train station!
- fixed the spot in my wishing area where a bush start died because it was in a 12 chain ooooops
- welcomed eloise to town!
- trapped tammy for a while outside her house to try to get uchi pwps, but then felt bad and let her go... i got a caution sign request from opal tho??? :( oh well i guess that means it won't ever be requested again!
- moved some flowers around and watered them with the golden watering can i have on loan from a friend
- opened my gates for a friend who reset this morning and was coming to collect her stuff
- visited said friend's town!!!! the layout is very nice and i wish her luck with it!!
- went to the island during the day for the first time!! i usually go at night to get major money, but i did make a lot of money in daylight and stole a bunch of flowers at the same time!
- did a flower trade, increasing the number of blue flowers in my town!!
- planted bushes along my fishing path... missing 2 sweet olives to finish the path, but hopefully i can get those tonight!
- constructed a new bridge! and getting ready to demolish my other two by moving paths around
- cried over all the brown patches in my town
- planted my first ever bamboo shoot!
- 2nd character ordered the japanese-style exterior for her bath house!!
- went to go watch my mans k.k. play me a hot tune
- went to bed :')

had a lovely day!

Sampson is moving out thanks to Wisp, but the better news is that I found a cute path pattern! It's a small one-space wooden plank that only uses up three of my design slots, and it's not too summery so I can save it for the fall. I've never even used paths before so I had a lot of fun, now I get to get all the flowers for the sides.

I created a town for the second time, and settled with it haha. I called it Rosewind and after a ton of resetting I think i'm happy with it. I got pears as my native, which I don't really mind tbh. I'm not too interested in the perfect fruits, and I can't wait to make a town full of green and pink PWPs/fruits. I think once i've adopted a villager for Rosewind, i'll start making that a reality.

In my town... I was able to plot reset a new villager (Rod) to where I want them to be. Decorated my houses a bit and got some items delivered to me.

I was on vacation for a few days without wifi, so I was able to spend a lot of time getting things done in my town.

I finally arranged flowers and bushes around all my villagers' houses, and planted fruit trees in the back. Since there are 10 villagers and 10 non-beach fruits, each villager gets a different fruit :) Then I organized the rest of my flowers so they aren't all over the place and sold a bunch of extras.

Built my campsite. I didn't realize how boring it is. But I got lucky & a tree I was cutting down next to it had a heart-shaped pattern on the stump.

My town tree has reached the stage where you can sit down by it. I achieved perfect town status, which surprised me, but it's probably because I had loads of flowers.

The halo was in Labelle's shop today!!! I was waiting a long time for it to show up.

Finally got back to talking with my villagers after a long acnl hiatus! Unfortunately I have to put this game down again soon :(

I have been breeding hybrids in my second town and trying to get Marshal to leave, the last top tier villager in their so I can reset it!

Completed my museum's fossil exhibit.

I bought K.K. Reggae! Now I only need 21 more K.K. songs!

Learned the Shrunk Funk Shuffle and Deirdre sold me a fake painting -_-
Built the cube sculpture behind Bella's house. Planted a few trees.

Debating on what weather to update my dream address time and switch it to rain.

Do I like the rain music at 8am or 4pm? Deciding now before the end of the night.

I didn't really accomplish much today in my town... :T Anyways... What I accomplish in my town today were getting Sylvia the Uchi Kangaroo to move out of my town and opening my town gate for someone to pick up their items.

Last edited:
Puddles gave me her picture! She gave it to me in return for giving her a gift from Rudy (she said she hopes he didn't use it as exercise equipment...). I'm excited because it's the first time a villager has given me their picture before. It'll go perfectly in my backyard-themed room.

Redd was in town but he wasn't selling anything I didn't already have.

I caught a tarantula! :) I have before in my old town but this was a first for this town so I was pretty happy about that!

Back