• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

-Celebrated completing the water well by my campsite.
-Enacted the Beautiful Town Ordinance.
-Unlocked the Dream Suite and set up the gyroid for that.
-Delivered a package for Pinky.
-Buried a time capsule for Beardo.
-Captured a pill bug for Peaches.
-Brought a cherry to Lucky.
-Planted some more perfect fruit trees.
-Donated four fossils.

- Greeted Marshal and sent him a welcome letter
- Delivered a package to Lolly, it was an ugly shirt that she immediately changed into smh
- T&T mart opened today!
- Participated in a giveaway someone on reddit held
- Bought art from Redd. Hopefully it actually delivers it this time..
- Paid off my basement loan and expanded second floor
- Paid off side characters home loan and ordered first expansion

Editing to add: I found Wisp lamp with my side character so I was able to order 4 items from Rilla today, thus completing my collection of the Hello Kitty set! c:

Last edited:
LOL. Julian did something like that to me before too. it's soo weird that it's scary yet funny at the same time.

I've demolished a couple of PWP's and replaced them with others.
I've TT'd to do it.
I've lost count of how many SnowMAM's I've built, but I've got a heck of a lot of ice furniture. :D

I talked Shep out of moving.
Collected quite a few more meow coupons, bringing the total to 4444!!!

Just came back from tanning on the island.
I may TT again. ^_^

-Unlocked the T&T Mart.
-Woke up Cyrus (he is customizing my common bed as we speak).
-Bought a black katana for Flip because he asked for new furniture and it goes with his theme (that's 12,000 Bells I'll never see again).
-Traded an olive flounder to Pinky for some cloud flooring.
-Bought a regal vanity for Diana.
-Planted more perfect fruit trees.

- Shrunk showed up today! I got all the signatures needed, can't wait for Club LOL to open, I miss the emotes haha
- Both T&T mart and the shoe store opened today!
- Redd's art actually delivered this time, so I finally was able to donate some art
- Updated my photo ID
- Paid off basement loan, ordered secret storeroom
- Bought 100 turnips from Joan
- Changed the town tune to Doki Doki Literature Club! - Dreams of Love and Literature
- Paid off and expanded second character's home

Re-landscaped, and growing different hybrids for that area.

Got a LOT of meow coupons, as the objectives were giving 3 coupons for a couple of them.

Got 8 pieces of or from the money rock.

Said NO to all requests to deliver gifts that would probably be the start of yet *another* hideous shirt trend. >..<

Got asked the same question by Teddy, that he asks EVERY SINGLE MORNING, "Whose the strongest in town?" To which I always select CANDI, because it's the first name on the list. :D

Built another SnowMAM (that was an objective as well) and collected a bunch of ice furniture, mostly the ice wall which was great, because Reese was paying premium prices for wallpaper!

Went to the shops. ^_^

Kicks is being built right now and I'm glad since I'm in need of new shoes. :D
I also caught a stringfish which I instantly donated to the museum - maybe I managed to catch one since I'm wearing a lucky clover?

Reset town today, met Isabelle and Tom Nook and got myself a plot of land!

It?s a camping life for me :?)

- Got fortune told by both characters
- Unlocked the ability to move furniture the HHD way
- Reorganized my storage, moved landscaping things to secret storage
- Ordered items from Blather's rv
- Paid off secret store room loan + ordered some new house exteriors
- Paid off side character's home loan, ordered an upstairs to be built

I'm getting rid of the last of the red and yellow flowers in my town, and have been TT'g since 6.00 AM breeding pink tulips.

I'm at the island ATM, because I'm almost white again from TT'g. O_O

Bought a legit 'Motherly Statue' from Redd to put in my study.

I'm working on making some dead perfect peach trees.
I swear I have had SIX crops (not three like I've read) from my trees.

Last edited:
I put patterns EVERYWHERE, except Cherry's house, then scanned in Katt (Yay, finally a CAT in my town), TT'd, plot reset on the first go.

I will miss Cherry, but I have a dog. Shep.

I had to demolish the fountain with the alt character, and am now having it rebuilt.

Going to tan on the island, then TT to today (tis yesterday in my town ATM) and meet Katt.

Going to send her 5 noble shirts first thing. ^_^

Last edited:
Won the bug off, did some minor landscaping, caught a centipde, organized my qrs, gained two dresses.^^

finished changing all of the designs at able sisters so my villagers won't all change their shirt to the same design + gave merengue a cute shirt to replace a default able sisters design she was wearing (i was getting annoyed with that halloween-looking shirt...)

I watered all my roses, cleaned up the town, visited all my shops and villagers. Wrote a bunch of letters and donated fossils and art to the museum. Went to the island and am stock piling on medals from the tuna-kaunhuna tour- catching 8 tunas in 6mins for 20medals

Finally Got a Jock Villager

Today I found Scoot camping in my town and decided to convince him to move in (since he is rather unique). This is great, because I haven't had any Jock type villagers in a while and now I have a chance at getting more PWPs for my village.

Last edited:
I finally figured out how to make Blue Roses! Hopefully in a few days I'll get my very first set of my favorite Animal Crossing flower.
I started to replant trees after using like five axes to cut down all of them, with my beautiful town ordinance there are wild flowers everywhere XD

I finally figured out how to make Blue Roses! Hopefully in a few days I'll get my very first set of my favorite Animal Crossing flower.
I started to replant trees after using like five axes to cut down all of them, with my beautiful town ordinance there are wild flowers everywhere XD

It took me about two months of TT'g, but I have heaps now.

Good luck! ^_^

Passed the last Gracie check thank goodness.. also quillson hopefully moving out so gdi idk how i even got that duck probs from someone

Continued my landscaping project in my main town. Finally hit the mark at which Brewster asks me to work for him, so I'll get to start that tomorrow. Noticed the trees are turning green, which now looks really weird lol.

Back