• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I comepletley changed two rooms today, I've decided to go with Themed rooms, a bit like a themed hotel. My main room is like a reception area with a different theme in each room going off it. I added a Christmas / Festive themed room and a Halloween / Scary themed room, I've still got a way to go with both of them but it's certainly freshened things up a bit now I have a new set of things to look out for on here.

Figured I'd make one of these posts. So, what did you accomplish in your town today!?
I finally finished creating my paths. It took forEVER but it looks beautiful. :blush:

I got Julian to move in today! And, I got the final store upgrade! That was pretty sweet. :)

I finished getting the items from Epona's RV so I asked her to move in. Bonbon was set to go on the 11th, but I can't see dragging this out. Epona "talked" to Bonbon and the bunny is now in boxes. I put down random tiles because I want Epona in the same spot, but I'll log in with a fresh character, just to be safe.

Today I had someone visit and we had a great time viewing each other's town, shopping, and talking to villagers.

While this was yesterday, I would like to declare my Mayor's house totally finished! The backroom was the last to do and here it is:

vLvvBiv.jpg

WANTi0c.jpg

I was going for a cutesy backyard, hope it worked lol~

today in mistvale:

- eloise asked to play hide and seek, and i said it would be my pleasure! erik and wendy joined in, and it was a great success!
- erik asked to come over and look at my house, and we had a great time wandering from room to room and playing music boxes :)
- tammy asked me to fetch wendy for her, and once i brought her over, tammy notified her about a scout who was in town, looking for cute dancers and singers! tammy thanked me by giving me her picture!

overall, a very good day in town- interacting with my villagers is one of my favorite things

I plot resetted Bam into the exact spot where kid cat used to live, and got my diving encyclopedia down to only two missing creatures, and got my fish encyclopedia to 80%!

I plot reset Epona. Not into Bonbon's old spot, but a fair area. I'll be much more careful with my next move.

I did a few things today. Played a game of desert island escape to complete my meow coupons, ordered a brand new house exterior for my 4th character (mailbox, roof, and main part of the house), also I got Lucky the mummy puppy from someone! He's gonna move in tomorrow, I'm so excited!! :D

So after finally finishing my joke book yestetday, I (drumroll) decided to redo my town -_-; after playing for a few months I decided I didn't like the way the river was running through it.
Now I am much happier with my map though a little sad I need to start over and get different fruit again (good bye peaches, hello oranges (I feel like making an "orange you glad" type joke but I can't think of one lol) )
I'm happy I have Coco in my new town since she was in my old town as well.

today in mistvale:
- continued my quest to complete my fish/ bug/ deep sea creature encyclopedia
- went to teddy's birthday party! he liked my gift a lot and seeing my villagers dance around and sing is super cute ;;
- for the second day in a row, fang requested a zen pwp!! i only needed those two left to finish placing pwps in town, and i'm so happy because i no longer need to worry about getting pings for pwps :'))
- started collecting donations for the zen bell and paid it off right away with all the money i made from catching fish and bugs today

- - - Post Merge - - -

today in mistvale:
- continued my quest to complete my fish/ bug/ deep sea creature encyclopedia
- went to teddy's birthday party! he liked my gift a lot and seeing my villagers dance around and sing is super cute ;;
- for the second day in a row, fang requested a zen pwp!! i only needed those two left to finish placing pwps in town, and i'm so happy because i no longer need to worry about getting pings for pwps :'))
- started collecting donations for the zen bell and paid it off right away with all the money i made from catching fish and bugs today

I had Bob request the Jungle Gym PWP and then dug up a bunch of gyroids that were scattered all over my town and condensed them and moved them into a concentrated designated gyroid area. That was probably a 45 minute task.

- celebrated Teddy's birthday, gave him a nice gift I'd ordered yesterday (green tartan pants!)
- planted some flowers around Benjamin's plot, ready for him moving in tomorrow, I chose white carnations for now
- ordered and paid off the flower bed PWP
- ordered a new roof from Nook's

Away from the game, I received some new WA cards, beautiful June, Bea and Ellie. ;)

Today in Powtown:
-I completed the joke book! Finally!
-Cleaned up all the random flowers growing around town
-Made my second character get 50 medals for club tortimer so they can stop appearing in the giftshop
-Acquired Rasher from another town! He moves in tomorrow! He's the last villager I need! :D
- Did some landscaping.
-Built another pwp
-Designed another pattern for my custom signs!

Overall a very productive day!

I have two towns, Republic and Nowhere.

Today in Republic:
- Wolfgang decided to move into my town and I was extremely excited because I wanted another wolf and they moved into a spot that was along the path I was planning.
-Placed paths throughout the whole town (this takes forever)
-Since my town is based on Avatar the Last Airbender, I made a custom Zuko shirt for one of my characters.
- Cleaned up my town of weeds
- Watered all the hybrids and regular flowers throughout the town

Today in Nowhere:
- Went to the island a couple of times for beetles to sell because im extremely low on funds
- Organized my storage locker
- Since my town is somewhat new, I payed off the dream suite public works project
-Watered all the flowers
-Organized all the hybrids on the beach
-Talked to everyone in town

Today was a productive day! :3

Spent longer than I should have planting lots of bamboo shoots and decorating with mushrooms... I feel accomplished :)

Back