• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I've been re-organizing all of my storage and trying to get some more items ready for a clear out. I've just about finished.

I also caught a tarantula tonight! Yay!

Finished a custom design, did some furniture rearranging in a side character's house, nothing else really

Dug up a lot of old gyroids and fossils I've neglected for a while. Making the land look nicer. Tomorrow I plan to finish and then get rid of a lot of the random flowers.

Feels like I did nothing, but I've collected a good amount of the sloppy set and finished the lovely set, so I'm pretty happy with that!

today i finally got my t&t emporium and began flower arangements!
only like... areas im complete with and others i just have zero clue or not enough flowers to complete them T_T
pray pray pray that breeding gets me somewhere~~

Last night I finally got K.K. Birthday from K.K. Slider's show! Also did a bit of gardening and caught a birdwing butterfly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a tip that I can't believe I didn't think of sooner - if you're looking for jock or normal pwps, set the time to 7am. Only jock and normal villagers will be awake. I got the flower bed suggestion from Gayle doing this too.

Also a tip for getting the pwps that everyone seems to love: the uchi ones. Set the time to 2 am. Only the uchi and cranky villagers will be awake, but there's still the chance that the uchi villagers will be at home stand-sleeping.

Today is my eighteenth birthday, so I decided to go on. I don't know if it's because most of the town was still asleep when I got on my game, but my birthday wasn't really celebrated like it always was. Walker and Gaston did send me gifts, however: a paper wall lantern from Walker, and a chic wall from Gaston, which actually looks nice in my place.
Of course, even with letters, Cobb didn't even know it was my birthday, even though everyone else seemed to remember.

Finally got Bruce. Now I just need Bam and Beau and get them on the right spot, get rid of some other villagers. ;D

Willow suggested the statue fountain which means I NEVER have to do the diving trick again!!!! There are still a few pwps I haven't unlocked yet, but none that I want. It's finally over ;_;

I chopped down some fruit trees and replaced them with the ones I wanted in that area. I also dragged Isabelle all over town looking at places to put the flower clock but I couldn't decide. Poor Isabelle! I think I'll need to get the bus stop before I can really make a decision.

Got my Weeding Day topiaries!

Switched up my pwps a bit and decided to demolish the park clock and build the illuminated clock instead. I already have the illuminated tree and heart, and when I have a dream address it's going to be at night, so why not?

I think I finally found the perfect path! Now I just have to... put it on the ground... blech. And finish landscaping with flowers, bushes, and trees... not the most fun part of the game for me, let me tell ya.

Did the usual - talked to everyone, watered my flowers and dug everything up. I also paid off my museum upgrade and so now waiting for Blathers to request the cafe. Also waiting for Kicks to open so I can begin making my way to Shampoodle.

This week I finally began doing some sort of landscaping on my town. It has been natural for months. I did so much work yesterday and the day before that Phineas turned up with a badge! That was new to me so that was exciting!

Went on starcity a little tried to get out bleh-ies just now in smashvil i wanted a scorpion or turantula.. i heard a raddle for a bit ran to my house went to my "back yard" ( back room ) tried to listen to the calming waves :) but now i realized being in my "back yard" would be really dumb if i wanted to hide from creepy crawlys

today, i...
- did a bunch of gardening!
- spent a hella lot of time planning two new characters for town
- had a mental breakdown over character placement and made a thread here on tbtf to freak over it
- over-talked to all of my villagers
- saw sally in town for the first time since she moved out (and nearly cried)
- did a bunch of pathing for aforementioned new characters
- made a couple moridb lists for the house of one of the new characters. it'll be a rustic, plant-y magic academy :blush:
- screamed to the heavens about the new patch of dead grass in my town that i got from plot resetting... must do the grass regrowth trick soon
- went to the newly opened T & T Emporium! finally saw Timmy and Tommy on the same day! (but then again they were on different floors so hmmmmmmMM are they really separate entities?)
- got Gracie's mannequin! meaning i now have all four mannequins for my mayor character! :)

overall a really great day!

Landscaping for dayzzz, I'm about 80% finished now. To my amazement I haven't had to buy additional hybrids or bush starts yet, but I know I will before the end of it. I like setting the clock to the early morning when all my villagers are asleep so I can landscape in peace. If I leave them unattended for 5 minutes it seems that they always change shirts or catchprases -_-

I built a few extra pwps to fill in some big open spaces - I'm at 28 or 29 right now so I have to be careful to only get what's necessary. Today I finally set up Katrina's permanent shop, too. And I got two more pwp suggestions without doing the diving trick. Deirdre wanted the wood bench, and Lopez wanted the parabolic antenna.

I moved in Bunnie and Raddle with the amiibo cards I ordered. Unfortunately, I voided Walker instead of adopting him out. It was a really stupid mistake. Then I noticed Bunnie's plot was in a bad spot (I wanted both Bunnie and Raddle to take over the spots of the villagers that were moving out). Thus began the process of kicking out Bunnie with Raddle, kicking out Raddle with Bunnie (while remembering to plot reset for her), and then finally kicking out Bella with Raddle (also plot resetting). In the end, it worked out, but I felt really bad about Walker, and I was scared that I'd screwed up my town but luckily, with two amiibo cards, I could fix it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- saw sally in town for the first time since she moved out (and nearly cried)

Wow, what a coincidence! Sally was one of my starters and I've recently just begun seeing her on Main Street, too.

Back