• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I (mostly) finished my house!
main_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
kitchen_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
closet_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
laundry_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
bedroom_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
courtyard_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg

The inspiration for the kitchen/courtyard/meadow room came from these screenshots. (I don't want to take credit lol)
Screenshot (35).jpg
tumblr_ndl1yiGhw11tfo7igo1_400.jpg
92ab40a38121020f2770d2c0dfb0ff04.jpg

Last edited:
The diving mask was finally in Labelle's shop!!!!!!!!

My two alt characters' houses are as developed as I want them to be and they just got the secret storage room.

Last edited:
Filled my whole town with paths so that villagers wont move on places I dont want them to move to.

I bought a LOT of tree saplings here from TBT and finally finished laying them. All trees my town needs are there. I also spent the whole afternoon time-travelling to go through a lot of days, so I could get a good sum of hybrids.

Did a quick check around my town for the day and I saw Egbert in my campsite!
I was considering inviting him to my town since he was one of my favourites from City Folk but I decided against it since I didn't feel like plot resetting to ensure he doesn't destroy my hybrids. :p

Temporarily dismantled my kitchen and bathroom, as well as cleared out my storage, so my alts would have enough items catalogued to wake up Cyrus. Sold some island beetles with both characters. Traveled to regrow my grass, discovered that I don't really like the fall colors (but maybe it's because I'm so used to summer in this game). Caught a few cool winter fish that I've never seen before!

The only meaningful thing I did as my mayor was buy a painting from Redd. My poor villagers must feel so neglected ;_;

- organised my bush starts storage
- planted lots of blue and pink hydrangeas
- rearranged flower hybrids
- received Kiki's picture ;)

Late post but this week I;

Worked on my town path
Got 3 Gracie Test passes
Got Katrina into Main Street
Celebrated Kid Cat's Birthday and gave him a good gift

I just started my town today, so my big accomplishment was placing my home and meeting all of my neighbors!

I feel so lazy, all I did was do a single trade lol.

I will do my daily chores though in a bit (maybe). I have to make sure I catch any moving out pings at least.

I finally moved in Kiki so now I only need Bruce to complete my town!!! I'm so excited to have her again!:blush:

Completed the fossil exhibit. Finished donations for a bridge. Refurbished my first piece of furniture.

Well, technically most of this happened yesterday, but I got a ton of items that I've been looking for! This wasn't today either, but I finished the aquarium section of the museum. I made some custom designs that don't look awful, and a couple really nice ones with this amazing website that I saw another user talking about. Most of my time playing during the last few days has been spent ordering items and customizing furniture. My town is getting super overgrown with flowers c: Once I finish my houses I'm gonna chop down most of my trees and try to lay down paths.

I completed the Advice portion w/Isabelle, bought a painting from Redd and donated some fossils and insects to the museum. I also found Wisp and took my TPC photo. Didn't pay off my house, but I'm waiting to do that. I kinda like living in the tent...

I gave up completely on ever finding the Garden Exterior for sale at Nook's Homes (seriously, I TT'd really heavily and probably saw every exterior multiple times except the one I wanted). I got the yellow exterior instead and it's really growing on me! However, I had blue hydrangea bushes that don't look so good next to it, so I'm going to replace them with sweet olive bushes. Still trying to decide whether or not I like the yellow exterior with the purple roof - they are complementary colors after all. Need to find a new mailbox, though.

During the past few days I've gotten the first pwp requests in a while: water pump (yay!), balloon arch, and torch.

Caught a scorpion and it was my last insect to catch. I only played for a few minutes today but got lucky enough to catch a scorpion shortly after opening my game. Now my entire museum is complete. :D

I moved out Snake and Shep. Plot reset Gayle, Pashmina, and Vladimir into permanent spots! Now I just need to move out maddie, puddles, and poppy and plot reset then I can start placing flowers!

Back