What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

More landscaping above the river! Slowly but surely coming together. The more sections I complete, the more inspiration I get for the next portion of land.

mistvale: caught up with villagers to avoid having to go through the obligatory "where have you been have you been ignoring me" messages that i was sure to get soon, did some quick cleaning around town, stopped erik from moving, and visited sable

mitaka: finally unlocked the qr code machine for my 2nd character and was able to put down my rivers which was a really big project and i'm really happy now, said goodbye to willow who moved out, donated to the museum, did some easy landscaping, planned out plots for new villagers

slowly customizing 5 kotatsu's to send to Sylvana all at once in an effort to force her to get rid of her kitchen island

Landscaping in my two active towns. Prevented Tex from leaving one town and Jacques from leaving the other. Still trying to figure out what to do with house interiors... Other than that, just interacted with the villagers and caught some funny conversations.

In Twilight I got Chief c: And I got 2 of the amiibo cards I wanted so Twilight is going to have 10 villagers now c:

After many failures since I first acquired the in-game 3DS a few weeks ago, I finally managed to clear the 10,000 score goal in Animal Crossing Puzzle League's Garbage Attack mode. I also had an animal visit my campsite for the first time in months, Groucho the Cranky bear. I got a few of the Igloo-exclusive camper items to give to a friend who recently got into the game and who I have been playing with over the past week or so.

I chatted with my neighbors, decided to demolish a poorly placed hot spring. I found a new Jacob's Ladder and put it next to Coco just to tell people she was obtained, and laid some paths where they needed to be. I changed my ordinance, made a snowman, caught a Stringfish and donated it to the museum, made some money, paid off my most recent loan.

Wow,, I actually did a lot more than I had thought?

I was able to have Blathers suggest the cafe, then paid for it all so it should be up tomorrow. I also paid of one loan, and set up for the next one, that said I’m wondering which room I should expand after my sun plant room. The bed room, cabin room, study, bedroom, or treasure room.

Demolished a PWP, destroyed some trees to relandscape, and TT'd all day, only to dig it all up, and put it back the way it was.

Even rebuilt the PWP. ^_^

Finally set up a DA! My town is still far from done, but I really love how much progress I've been making! c:

I got up at 5.50 AM, and was on the island by 6.00 AM.
I caught 40 fish and beetles, each worth 10k or more. ^_^
Just waiting for Re-Tail to open.

mitaka: moved pudge in and landscaped like crazy! 50 cedar saplings down, 43 to go! and 76 normal saplings to go too! town is going to look really nice soon :)

Organized my storage in my winter town - it was a huge mess lol. Placed the classic police station, talked to villagers to see what they want for Toy Day - turns out my jock Scoot wants a pink doll! I'd never have guessed that one lol. Been diving for pwp pings and getting nothing. Tried to play igloo games with my camper, but she won't play for some reason. Did a bit more landscaping.

Played the fishing tourney in my spring town. Finally got fed up with repeat furniture from Chip and handed in my whale shark to try for the gold trophy. Other than that, just been diving and donating creatures to the museum.

Bought a painting from Redd, greeted Genji, my new move in and wrote him a welcome letter. Bought some stuff from Marty's rv, worked on a bit on meow coupons for both of my characters, sent a letter to Tipper telling her to change her ugly shirt lol. I also grinded alot of bugs and fish to pay off my second house loan, so I'm getting an expansion tomorrow! I'm currently now working on paying off my very first pwp, the fence. Only 1,000 bells more to go! I'm also trying to see if I can get a pwp suggestion this early? I'm not sure if I can but I blocked off three of my villagers with holes to try to get them to ping me. :')

Bought a painting from Redd, greeted Genji, my new move in and wrote him a welcome letter. Bought some stuff from Marty's rv, worked on a bit on meow coupons for both of my characters, sent a letter to Tipper telling her to change her ugly shirt lol. I also grinded alot of bugs and fish to pay off my second house loan, so I'm getting an expansion tomorrow! I'm currently now working on paying off my very first pwp, the fence. Only 1,000 bells more to go! I'm also trying to see if I can get a pwp suggestion this early? I'm not sure if I can but I blocked off three of my villagers with holes to try to get them to ping me. :')

Technically, you can get one. I've gotten one that early before. RNG may dictate otherwise, however. I'm having no luck getting a pwp suggestion today after getting ones for three days in a row.

- built a second snowman, he still *****es
- said goodbye to my beautiful June
- invited Zucker to move in from my campsite/igloo
- bought the last piece of Jingle furniture and made my house look festive ;)

Recently restarted one of my towns, actually. Henry moved in randomly, and I worked on my encyclopedia. I got the oarfish, tuna, and coelacanth in one fishing run, which was pretty exciting.

Celebrated Chief's birthday, prevented Anchovy from leaving, installed the fire pit, landscaped a bit around my town borders. Still trying to get the last of the hints for Toy Day and gearing up for that. Wondered where on earth the reggae shirt came from and why it's spreading like wildfire throughout the town. Fortunately, it sort of fits the color scheme of the town (if I squint and look only out of the tail of my eye), but I wish they'd wear the nice sweater I designed for them instead...

Need to check my other towns yet.

Prevented Shep from moving and did something from Tad. Going pretty slow nowadays til I get my Sanrio cards and hopefully getting some pwps soon dumb Plucky

Back