What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Oh, nice! Hmm.. I finished funding for one of my extra rooms in my house. I recently achieved perfect town status tho. Score!

Watered like 500 flowers. I recently had to remove my Beautiful Town ordinance so that my black roses could wilt and turn into golden roses... so now I have to water my hundreds of flowers by hand =(

in RedDwarf I bought the castle exterior for my mayors house, started the process to get the cafe built, and the usual daily chores.
in Barrens I cut down another 5 trees, set out 3 more gyroids along the fence and pondered WHY my villagers raised their approval of me from 10 to 16. I'm still trying to puzzle that one out.

Ahhh. Is the Beautiful Town Ordinance worth it? I'm planting a ton of flowers.. but Late Owl is a good one cause I stay up really late catching bugs Lol.

Congrats!!! I'm getting there. It's really hard apparently /:

Thank you. :) I actively water flowers, run errands for villagers and I have a lot of projects. The rating just came out of nowhere... I just actively played every day.

Grats on the paths.. you have a great amount of patience to do that. I could never do that. XD;

Ahhh. Is the Beautiful Town Ordinance worth it? I'm planting a ton of flowers.. but Late Owl is a good one cause I stay up really late catching bugs Lol.

If you're planting a ton of flowers I think it's worth it. You never have to water your flowers (though I believe you have to water them if you want to grind hybrids). At least you won't have to water every single flower. Plus less weeds, no garbage. The only real downside is that you won't be able to grow golden roses yourself because the black ones will never wilt.

My fairy-tale bridge was completed today, which means I have all the fairy-tale projects except the train station. Demolished one of my old bridges to replace it with the fairy-tale bridge. One of my villagers also gave me a bamboo shoot for an errand.

I've watered every flower in my town. Considering how many flowers I have, and that I only have the standard watering can, that's an accomplishment for me, haha.

I probably should consider switching to the Beautiful Town ordinance sometime soon, especially since I haven't really been farming beetles lately.

In my town, Starvale, I:
- Managed to win a game of charades against Willow and she's moving in <3
- Got Club Tortimer
- Managed to beat the Fossil Finder Tour in less than two minutes and only dug up three fossils to find the two I was looking for.
- Caught Arapaima without even looking for it
- Paid off a mortgage

Umm that's about it for my accomplishments.

I've fired down 4 Balloons today, and it's only 1030 am here. Got Pango to move is pretty fine too.

Back