• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I just started playing today and I got enough money to pay off my first payment to get out of a tent and into a house.

- got the second house expansion from Nook

- plotted spots for trees around the town hall area and planted some apples isabelle gave me around lobo's house

- bemoaned the fact that all my villagers are bunched in like one corner of my town... come on guys

On my new town I finally hit mayoral ranking and got some carpet from Sahara. I also donated a few things including an oarfish so I dont have to worry about finding another one now.

Finally stopped resetting. I regret a few of the towns I decided to pass on (and one unfortunate TT mistake that ruined one I liked quite a lot... learned my lesson there) but I have a nice little layout now I think I can work with.

Last night Player 2 received her golden catalog badge. All my main town player have that badge now.
Guest town side players are still working on theirs. They've been cataloging everything that Player 2 cataloged.
Hoping for silver for 2 players.

Got a NEW 3DS XL and downloaded ACNL. Before I start I need to pick the Town and Mayor name.
Think the Town will be Reality and the mayor name will be Queenbee.

After countless bags of fertilizer and a lot of repositioning with Jacob's ladders, and some undue stress mixing up my hybrid red pansies, I have finally managed to breed ONE purple pansy. One more to go, and I'll have a breeding pair!

I finished putting down a basic path so that I know where to walk/run to make my dirt paths. I'm hoping to do totally natural paths, at least until winter.

Still plot-resetting Blanche. She's been close to where I want her, but always destroys trees or is partially on a path.

Player 2 received her gold catalog badge.
Started Town Reality after a lot of resetting for the right fruit and retail close to the train station.
First time I got the perfect map but a villager was living in front of town hall. I should have stuck with it and kicked them out.
Second time I got one long beach with a very small private beach. Enough room to bury fossil/pitfall seeds later.
Don't care what villagers move in because they be leaving. The mayor name is Queenbee and she gets what she wants.

Weeding Day is today. I managed to get the Special Cleanup Award in both of my towns. I had already enacted the Beautiful Town Ordinance in Westerly (my first and bigger town) about 3 weeks before, so far fewer weeds were growing. In Granada (my second and smaller town), I did some major weed pulling yesterday, pulling up some dandelions, clover weeds and normal weeds.

I just got a letter from Chow thanking me for letting him visit me... Chow's present to me is a baby bear. Not creepy at all. (I really like Chow but... lmao)

Last edited:
I had no weeds in my town and got the topiary pwps. BUUT! I have 30 pwps in my town that I don't want to get rid of. Oh well. :(

I plot reset for Flurry in my main and after a gajillion times, she finally lined up with my cafe. I wasn't going to be too picky on her placement, but she kept going to the absolute WORST places over and over again. *shakes fist*

First time I've had to reset more than once or twice, but she was worth it :blush:

I completely cleaned out my closet and sold all my junk to Re-Tail and I organised it afterwards. I also went beetle hunting at the island and earned about 600k.

I paid off another enlargement in my back room, watered everything, told Roald he can move out, got a pink tulip, and soon (after my island rounds) I'm playing with a few friends!

Back