• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

image.jpg
Why did I laugh so hard when this happen?

image.jpg
Why hello there

image.jpg
I always have my axe out in the most funniest moments

image.jpg
I love when villagers have their eyes half open xD

~

I always think it's funny when villagers ask me to run and grab someone for them. By the time I get back to the villager's house, they talk about such funny things. I also like playing hide and seek. I like how the villagers peek out from behind their hiding places. One time Kyle boasted about a 'super secret hiding place'. He was hiding behind my town bell. It was so obvious. xD

I've had several instances where an animal asks me to deliver something to another animal standing one or two steps away from them. Once I had Ankha ask me to bring something to Agent S that had been left at her (Ankha’s) house. Agent S was literally standing right behind Ankha appearing as though she was listening to the exchange. It made it look as though Ankha was incredibly petty and immature. You know how children will say “tell so-and-so that I’m not speaking to them!”

It made me chuckle.

Last edited:
I remember I caught frank's flea, and 2 minutes later he pings me asking me if I could buy the flea I picked off of him. Who knows the flea and frank must of grown attached. Well the flea was attached onto frank so there you go :p

I got a very risque fortune from Katrina I already posted about in this thread already, post #358

And I have some silly screenies too ^-^

tumblr_n0j58hVTI71s4hvlgo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n0j2eta1uA1s4hvlgo1_400.jpg

"Hey, you guys smell a well around here?"

tumblr_n0al23cBT61s4hvlgo1_400.jpg

And Bunnie has some high standards.

I visted Bianca the other day and I had a alpine wall in my inventory. Bianca asked if she could have it, while she ALREADY has one!

Apparently GracieGrace enjoys a little game of Hide and Seek too :)
Also I passed the fourth fashion check. So soon I will have my T&T Emporium.

HNI_0098.JPG

Last edited:
Phil forgot something at Croque's place, and I went to deliver it to him. The thing he forgot? A CHERRY. WHICH I HAVE A TREE OF. And he said he already bought another one. I got nothing as a reward.
NOTHING IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! MINUS ONE CHERRY IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.

So today, I finally got an upstairs room for my house. While making the second floor look nice and pretty, I see Croque's name above a text box saying: "Katie, where are you?! I thought you were home!" I could imagine my character looking out the window of my new room saying: "HELLO! I LOVE BEING A JERK!"

This just happened. Croque said he's reminded of something in the fall. When he was a kid, he'd gather up the leaves around his yard and then eat some sweet potatoes. The potatoes were the reward his mother always gave him for getting chores done. Some days, he'd help out without being asked. Then he's like: "Wait a sec, my mom totally tricked me! Gah!"

Back