Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

My friend has freya in her town and we have a running joke that Freya's on crack, cause one night she said something about seeing a UFO and then proceeded to explain that a UFO was an unidentified floor orange.

So then today she got bored and changed her greeting to, "Want some crack?"
And then this happened too. XD

10644485_1491435881130356_4498495822235520961_n.jpg

Chief had fleas and I was going to try and pick them off with my net, but I was standing too close and then this happened...

You sure it's not something else there, buddy? XD

Attachments

• 0dc5eeda8b.jpg
    0dc5eeda8b.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
So about a week ago, Croque asked me to get a cherry, which was the only fruit I didn't have in my town. I said no because I wasn't going to visit any towns that day. A couple days later, Purrl asks me to deliver something Croque lost. Guess what it was? A FLIPPING CHERRY.
And today he tried to sell me the cherry for 1600 Bells. NOT HAPPENING.

Today I got a random letter from Julian saying that he thinks my name is so R&B... his heart was telling him so
My name is Iggy and my town is Azalea, after the white rapper! it gave me chills and I laughed so hard

One time Hamlet gave me a hamster cage as a reward for doing a quest. XD Here's the tumblr post so you can see a pic.

I was doing some landscaping and chopping down trees when I got stung by bees. Then I was told that Bud caught a cold.

I go to see Bud and he offers me medicine (aww), which I promptly offer back to him! And of course, he acts all surprised, "Medicine? For me?"

Hmm lets see:

tumblr_inline_nfi62vA6e81t4zllv.jpg

Ankha's on catnip and Kapp'n's dealing.

----

But on a (slightly) more serious note:

tumblr_inline_nfi5zbr5DL1t4zllv.jpg

tumblr_inline_nfi5ziIHE31t4zllv.jpg

Can't believe these boys watch Sailor Moon too!

Last edited:
I have a few beutiful moments in my town:
oh.ahnka.JPG
What an odd number of bells...
oh.molly.JPG
Something tells me you need that more than I do
hello.JPG
I lived in Hell briefly...
HNI_0010 (4).JPG
Acting squirrely much?
icant.JPG
I can't do it... I JUST CAN'T DO IT HAMLET