• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I don't have that many funny moments, but...

I set Pierce's catchphrase to "in bed", which provides hours of entertainment to those with the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

tumblr_nmzi4fDQRG1tec1nko1_540.jpg

Also, in my old town, my villagers decided to nickname my mayor "Lil B" entirely on their own. Antonio started it and then everyone started doing it. I miss that town so much.

It was the middle of summer and I was sprinting back to my house after going to watch K.K. Slider. I happened to be holding my Bug Net. Long story short, a Tarantula chased me all the way back to my house and then he got me. Scared the daylights outta me. XD

Tammy: I still have the first letter you sent me! It's my dearest memory of you!
Letter: I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP COPYING CATCHPHRASES GET OUT OF MY TOWN

Later she sent me a shanty rug xD

HeYo. I though it would be fun if we all posted some of the hilarious things that happens in animal crossing.
I?ll go first.
View attachment 6403View attachment 6404
Oh the irony xD
Yeah, that's one of the little things Treehouse did, because I can confirm after getting the same item in my Japanese game, and the same villager type to visit, they do NOT say the same thing, it's a Treehouse addition.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...How does that even happen? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

He actually just gave me a super toilet today...
Easy trick to do, call them with the megaphone when you see them standing on a river edge holding their pole, they'll turn wave/bow, and when you come back, they're still facing that same direction they were when they waved/bowed only with their fishing line cast. Nice little oversight in programming!

Last edited:
It's not often I have any lol moments in my town, but a couple days ago Merengue thought I was a scary monster because I was wearing the red-horned hat.

One time, O'Hare was talking about trains, and then he said "Don't tell anyone! My train obsession is a secret!" ...and Shari was standing right behind him XD

Another time, I caught a flea off Punchy, and he said that as his way of saying thanks, I could keep it as a present... and the very next moment, he wanted to buy it back :p

And then there was the time I caught a flea off Bluebear, and she said "I'm so relieved you caught that pest before anyone ELSE saw it!" ...and she was surrounded by villagers XD

Last edited:
There's the moment last night when I got a flea off of Eloise...then Croque pinged me to try and buy it.
Um, dude, I ain't selling you any bugs; YOU'RE A FROG. YOU'LL EAT THEM.

Not sure if these are funny but wynaut
image.jpg
Mr. Red Kawaii Ogre

image.jpg
A true masterpiece

Last edited:
Anyone ever have a villager give you a brief personality quiz to figure out what will make you happy? First time that happened to me the answer was a knife, which is disturbingly true considering the fact that I actually collect swords and daggers and other weapons irl.

Anyone ever have a villager give you a brief personality quiz to figure out what will make you happy? First time that happened to me the answer was a knife, which is disturbingly true considering the fact that I actually collect swords and daggers and other weapons irl.

I think I got a jackhammer once. Now that I think of it, that would make me happy to hit people I hate with a jackhammer...
But that's not the way ladies and gentlemen handle situations. The proper way is to SETTLE IT IN SMASH...ing people with jackhammers.

Back