• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I think this one explains itself...
IMG_0173.jpg

Last edited:
"Do you have one of those vroom vroom thingies?" "Those scare the heck out of me!" LOL! the look on his face priceless xD and who knew Ganon was afraid of something even Vacuum Cleaners! Hahaha! 17861704_250183362112549_1134526641680761036_n.jpg

Last edited:
17903809_250184405445778_5274239345742786564_n.jpg I Think we would do fine without you Nook. You are the same as Redd ripping us off paying pricey loans on our houses when it's really stupid of why we are paying you. We should of got Lottie and the rest to take over not you. never you! lol XD

HNI_0043.JPG
~What a thoughtful present ~
HNI_0045.JPG
~What are you suggesting Kidd?~
HNI_0047.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG
~Maybe you should wait until she leaves lol~
HNI_0049.JPG
~This could have many different meanings lol~

This thread is a bit dead so here are some of the most interesting tings that happened to meh.

Last edited:
it wont let me post some pics here that some of my villagers sent me in the mail but heres one of the funniest moments that happened to me lol xD
My Hero, Victoria!
You saved me! In my dream last night,
Isabelle was 40 feet tall and destroying everything! It was so scary.
Even if it was just a dream,
I got this to thank you.
-The Brave Knight Sir Zucker

LOL! Zucker gave me a robo chair. haha! xD

So Ganon came to my house two days ago and commented on all my rare Zelda furniture. Yesterday he sent me a letter with a gift, commenting that his gift isn't as rare as my furniture.
His "not so rare" gift was his picture. I'm not even kidding.

(I know this thread is not as active, but it was the thread that led me to this forum for the first time and it is hilarious so I have to post in it.)

Today I fell in a pitfall right in front of Spork, and he knew of it because he was reacting all concerned over me. A few seconds later after I get out I go talk to him, and I have a shovel in my hand. The first thing he asks me is if I plan on burying a pitfall and talks about how he hopes I don't because he doesn't like falling in them. Thanks, Spork.

Don't know why it merged.

Last edited:
f266ec91-eacc-4ecf-94c8-b3cdbf3e58e3.jpg
41d97cca-677c-409a-b8ee-e4372b1af365.jpg
1feedbb9-3f91-4b2b-b8ce-84230e4971dd.jpg

Sally wanted to come over to my house while I was in the middle of playing hide N seek, look at Caroline in the background. Note: I just realized the picture is out of order.

63301b11-7c05-4b1e-92ee-ae2869033862.jpg

Villagers pinging at me when I have Isabelle following me. (Look at Sally lol)

Also the villagers wanting you to deliver a gift to a villager standing right beside them.

Last edited:
Rasher: How about you trade me your coelacanth, for my awesome dapper shirt?
Me: Uh.. otay.

I thouht he'd stop me! :-/

Rasher is no longer with us. :D

Back