• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

ForgottenT

♫ drops of jupiter ♫
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1992-0957-5293
Island
Maple Bark
My Melody Easter Egg
Ruby
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
ど
う
HeYo. I though it would be fun if we all posted some of the hilarious things that happens in animal crossing.
I?ll go first.
tumblr_mpik3gQgir1sxp1zgo1_400.jpgtumblr_mpik52dVZZ1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg
Oh the irony xD

I don't have a screenshot, but in my GC game, Ursula, a villager in my town, Had me deliver something to Kody.
I couldn't find him anywhere, And when I saved and came back a day later, He was 5 steps away from my house. :D

Yesterday, Naomi suggested that I check on Caroline because she is sick. T&T was closed for the night so I couldn't buy medicine, but I went to check on her anyway. Sure enough, she's sick. I talk to her, and she exclaims about my bee sting then proceeds to hand over some medicine so that I could take care of it. I just handed it back so she could get better!

Last edited:
In the town before I reset, this gorrila, Hans, built his house right in front of mine. One day I talked to him near his house and he said "Please stop staring at my house while I"m standing right here!"

He knew I wanted it gone o.o

BEST GHOST STORY EVER!
tumblr_mpn3blwg1j1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg
lol wut?
tumblr_mpn3go46On1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg
Awkward...
tumblr_mpn3jqv4hb1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesterday, Naomi suggested that I check on Caroline because she is sick. T&T was closed for the night so I couldn't buy medicine, but I went to check on her anyway. Sure enough, she's sick. I talk to her, and she exclaims about my bee sting then proceeds to hand over some medicine so that I could take care of it. I just handed it back so she could get better!

lol, that?s hilarious xD

Last edited:
I love it when this happens:

Villager: Oh, yay thanks for that. Here you go a (furniture item)

Same Villager: I want to redecorate... Can I have a piece of furniture?

Me: *hands back furniture*

Villager: Thank you so much <3

These are all hilarious! Here's what happened to me...
Elmer: "Maddie, I need you to deliver this to Alice. She left it at my house."
Me: "Okay!"
~Finds Alice, gives it to her~
Alice: "Oh! My super toilet! I thought I lost this...And it was at Elmer's? Thank you, Madison!"
XD
Another time, I came in Alice's house and she was sitting on the toilet. :D

So my villager Fuchsia and I arranged a time to meet at her house. I kept talking her onto selling me one of her stuff, but unfortunately, everything that I want are not for sale. So i just bought a random scallop shell (i dont exactly remember though) and placed on re-tail. The moment i stopped talking to Reese, Fuschia arrived and bought her scallop shell again (probably 200 bells more)! XD

These are all hilarious! Here's what happened to me...
Elmer: "Maddie, I need you to deliver this to Alice. She left it at my house."
Me: "Okay!"
~Finds Alice, gives it to her~
Alice: "Oh! My super toilet! I thought I lost this...And it was at Elmer's? Thank you, Madison!"
XD
Another time, I came in Alice's house and she was sitting on the toilet. :D

lol xD

I wish I had a Super Toilet!

- - - Post Merge - - -
tumblr_mpn3qsythw1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpn3s549iI1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpn3td1OTD1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

I choose "it?s you Bangle"

tumblr_mpn3vhclWw1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpn3wmxmQx1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpn3xrczoe1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg

I could post a screenshot later...but Marina replaced her bed with that big ocean fish thing O_O .... I guess she'd rather have a novelty item/giant fish tank than a bed and I thought that was pretty funny haha.

I was talking with Sly and he told me he saw two of my villagers hanging out so he told them ?whats up lovebirds? and they started to laugh. He told me he is really akward around them.

Back