• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

image.jpg
This happened two nights ago. Earlier Twiggy said she would make a synchronized swim team of fish.

So remember that post that I said that there's a bit of a rivalry between Felicity and Lolly?

WVW69kbYbnA02EqoQX

Mi petit bonbon, talk some sense into your sister...

Last edited:
Frigas obsession with me laying down paths, I was laying paths in my town plaza and friga followed me everywhere. So I went to the town hall [center of map, plaza is bottom left] and she followed me there. I was creeeped out but it was funny.

Also, Papi, a lazy villager was out waking at 1AM. I talked to him and he wanted me to get him a cherry then he went in his house to sleep.

i have two.

so, around the time i built my new room in my house, merengue asked if we could go to my house. so i had her over, but the new room only had common wall, common floor, and a basic trash can. and she says,
"your room is just filled with your personality, tyler. it's great!"
i beg your pardon?

and then recently, cherry comes up to me, asking if i want to buy her treadmill. so i said yes, and bought the thing. then almost instantly, phil pings me. so i respond, and he says something along the lines of "hey, i heard you have a treadmill. is this true?"

i stg there's some sort of villager black market going on behind your mayor's back.

*Creates a new character*
*Villager asks to come over*
"Oh this room is so you!"
I think she's trying to say I have no soul.
Oh goddammit I just read the comment above me

One time a villager asked to trade their mint gingham tee with my throne. HAAHAHHAHA SO FUNNY no.

Lolly wanted me to take something over to Rosie, who was right there stalking our conversation, no steps needed.

The mayor got treated to more than just Island Hospitality on this trip...

uoFRSh5.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Girls don't burp - Duh!!!

QxaCcuW.jpg

0DsmSQG.jpg

QbJgNpQ.jpg

TZAJmYF.jpg

U9cJQ2X.jpg

sw7bDOQ.jpg

OSTz0MY.jpg

ao3p9Cz.jpg

znaaEB8.jpg