Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Epona asked me to bring Alfonso to her within an hour. Ok, no problem. Little did I know the tribulations...

After not finding him ANYWHERE in town, I went to Main Street, and he was there! Problem was, he wouldn't follow me from Main Street to her house. So I had to wait until he showed up in town.

He was on the beach.

I have a lot of palm trees planted, and because Alfonso is lazy, he would take two steps and then refuse to move. I would lose sight of him, which continually prompted the annoying "I CAN'T SEE YOU" and "WAIT UP" dialogue. When I FINALLY got him to the ramp up off the beach...Alfonso promptly informed me that we were getting too far away from Epona's house.

Literally the ONLY way I could drag Alfonso's lazy ass to her house was up that ramp.

...........:mad: :mad: :mad:

I was PO'd at first but then just laughing at the silliness of the whole situation later on. :D I can't get too mad at Alfonso anyway cuz I love him. :)

Last edited:
Lately, Felicity has been adopting things Lolly's been doing, in my town. As a matter of fact, if I have to do something that has to do with multiple villagers, they always refer to one another. Headcanoned as sisters. Anyway, Felicity decided to swing by my place. she decides to stay overnight. Lolly ends up pinging me, and has me deliver a package meant for Felicity. It was a present for me. I gave Felicity a piece of furniture, recently. She gave me her pic. I think I can sum up what's been happening in my town, behind my back, lately...
58e50d6177.JPG

I had just bought the Toy Hammer, and had no idea you could actually hit the villagers.
Long story short.. Sylvia pinged me, I clicked on her to talk, and accidently bashed the crap out of her.

:D

Last edited:
My Dear Eunice

Loves my old bananas. O_O

Attachments

• 20170519_170236.jpg
    20170519_170236.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 280
I started to go fishing today to try and find some good-sized carps, black bass, or sea bass for the tourney tomorrow. Second reel in the ocean nets me a coelacanth, and the first river fish I got was a catfish (new entry for me).

So, when I hunt common fish, I get rarer fish, and when I hunt rarer fish, I get an unrelenting sea of commons. :\ :)

I love this dialogue from the lazies. I've read it multiple times already but the innocence never fails to make me giggle. :lemon:

HNI_0040.JPG

HNI_0041.JPG

c4a1452f-8623-485a-8562-7a5aa14fabec.jpg

I forgot this happened once in my current town Vista two years ago.

Marshal stands over it while it was going off.

Last edited:
View attachment 200657

I forgot this happened once in my current town Vista two years ago.

Marshal stands over it while it was going off.

This made me crack up. Poor Marshal.

For me what happened made me chuckle. I wasted bells playing a game with Chevre in the campsite. I wound up being stuck with a pepper mill for 4,000 bells. I went to sell it at Re-Tail and I already knew I lost a lot because no villager would buy something worth 200 bells for over 4,000, so I set the price to 1,000 and decided to see what would happen. Carrie walks in and is looking at it, and she says she's tempted but she isn't sure because she needs to do grocery shopping. Thinking she'd say no but wanting to mess with her anyway, I clicked the option "Who needs food?" and it actually convinced her to buy it. I laughed because of that option working on her but felt bad because she has a kid lol :(

Sorry no pics at the moment, so I'll have to tell them as best I remember, but a couple of funny stories...

I'm the non-mayor character in my boyfriend's town, and he and I were switching off playing a couple of days ago.
I had just bought a cat-cap that day, and was happily wearing it all over town. One of the animals commented on my "great fashion sense" while I had that on. ^_^ Later that day, I ran into Camofrog, who's become a good buddy of mine since I've been playing, and he said "Whoah - a cat cap! For a minute there, I thought you were a real animal!". As the conversation continued, he mentioned having seen the mayor just a short while ago, and that he "could barely tell the difference between us" (which is hilarious to me because our characters look and dress completely different, besides being different genders in the first place!); after which he remarked "All you humans look alike to me anyway" or something to that effect, then laughed like "Gah-hahahaha!!" I about died laughing myself.

Update: Got one! Different day but same convo.
VGPI19T.jpg

Then last night Katt said something funny to me out of nowhere; she was talking about how she couldn't understand how Graham and Cube were such good friends, as they didn't have that much in common. She then announced "It must be a bromance thing". :D

And today, I was finally initiated into the villagers' ritual toilet gift-giving; as Merry told me she was "cleaning her house, and found out she had two of these (i.e., a potty!)", and thus had to give one to me. She then made the remark that she should always just buy two of everything "so we can be just like twins". :p {Literally right after that, she ended up giving me a really cool shirt, so I guess I can deal with receiving a used potty!}

I love this game and these villagers! ^_^
And this entire thread, basically!

Last edited:
Muffy's comment on my lady-stache
?\_(͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)_/?
HNI_0086_JPG.JPG

And when kapp'n's wife ate all his snacks
HNI_0048_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
dx.jpg

this one is hilarious because diana thinks she can talk about me behind my back what a rat

- - - Post Merge - - -

mold.jpg

also this bc she looks so happy handing me mold

So glad this thread was revived. I have a lot, some with screenshots.
So I had Butch ask me for some fruit to cure a stomachache...um I don't think that is gonna help you at all Butch. Butch also asked me for some fruit when he was standing right next to a Persimmons tree...
There was also that time when Cookie was talking about how she had wore makeup and had Spork come visit her, and Spork thought it was candy so he tried to eat her face. Heh, I miss Spork a little bit.
I believe I posted this elsewhere, but during the bug-off I saw Soleil sneaking up on a ladybug, so I ran by and scared it away to mess with her, then felt bad because she actually got mad XD
Some of my greetings and catchphrases are funny but also a bit messed up. I made Soleil's "Hamstersareyummy" for a while, Mira's "Dumbbunny", Carrie's "Kangaballs", and Fauna's current one is "Ohnoheadlights!" I also give some catchphrases based on my personal ships. I know for a fact Cookie and Butch got a thing for each other, heck he was the one who showed up at her birthday party the other day, so I made their catchphrases "I love Butch" and "I love Cookie." Soleil also seems to have a thing for Mira, so I made catchphrases for the both of them as well based on that.
Mira asked what kind of pet I thought she should get (um okay) and when I said rabbit, she started bashing rabbits. Way to be racist against your own kind, Mira.
Speaking of that...
19366548_1842176336103529_506137356981638726_n.jpg
This made me laugh because um Butch, you are an animal. His response to my answer though, was priceless. I missed getting a screenshot of it, but I responded with, "a nice dog!" to which he responded, annoyed, "Wow way to be imaginative, THAT'S WHAT I AM!"
19366228_1842176332770196_1950849117457872419_n.jpg
I guess Mira is blind...
Speaking of Mira, she sold me a fake painting the other day that cost me over 4,000 since I didn't know villagers could sell fake paintings too, so I got my revenge.
19366055_1842174962770333_6929491204600479282_n.jpg19260642_1842174959437000_5956569558207429432_n.jpg
I kept hitting her for a while after that XD
19275143_1842174966103666_3447313881678991215_n.jpg
Poor Isabelle, in denial that no one wanted to show up for a ceremony for a bench.
19420358_1842182146102948_135389972856953262_n.jpg
Lloid is just there, mocking me.
And finally...
19248107_1842182149436281_6044331091838838981_n.jpg
That's what she said.

27x34u9.jpg

2r469uu.jpg

v5fzns.jpg

Kidd Kat's face when I throw bird seed at him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

See? See? See?! They all have those stupid pink number four shirts!

*Sorry if there is no picture, I went through the text way too fast to take one.

So Julian wanted to play hide and seek, and I won. As a reward he gave me a makeup case. I wonder if this is the secret to his good looks...

So, yesterday (6/20) was my BFF villager Graham's birthday, and I gave him the orange tie-dye tank since orange is his favorite color. He said something really sweet, like he would treasure it forever. Then later that day my boyfriend, the mayor, stopped at his party and gave him the EXACT SAME SHIRT (I'm not sure whether to mess with me or him?!:rolleyes:). Guess what he says? "Oh, I've already got one of these, so now I can get rid of the old one and replace it with this one!"

Me: "Why you little..." :mad:
Mayor: "Mwahahahah!" :p

Back