• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

The villagers finally notice that I time travel
"Hey, I heard a rumor about you. That you're kind of a time traveler?" XD

Also, there was a Zebra Turkeyfish next to a huge-shadow fish in the evening during a thunderstorm. Was it a Coelacanth? I will never know, as the Zebra Turkeyfish took the bait right before I was to bring it out to recast XD

Last edited:

Also, there was a Zebra Turkeyfish next to a huge-shadow fish in the evening during a thunderstorm. Was it a Coelacanth? I will never know, as the Zebra Turkeyfish took the bait right before I was to bring it out to recast XD

Wow, bummer about the coelacanth...if it was one. I wouldn't have laughed...I would have cried! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

One of my neighbors is Flora, the Pink Ostrich. I like to visit her house because she has the Lovely Phone, which you can use to dial a free fortune-telling service (and thereby find out what your lucky item is for the day). The problem is Flora is, like, NEVER at home.

So the other night I find her outside wandering around the Town Square. I go up to her and start a conversation hoping to get invited to her house. No invite. So I talk to her again. And again. And again. And again and again and again. I don't know how many times I talked to her but I think I broke her because she said she needed some "alone time" to "think." And then she spent the rest of the night walking around slowly rubbing her chin/beak with her wing, a perplexed expression on her face, stopping occasionally with a thought bubble above her head that just said "...."

:rolleyes:

Really? I never knew you could use the phone like that! Did LinandKo mention it? Sorry, I hardly remember any of their video information since I watched them all before the release date. :/ It wasn't very wise! :rolleyes:

Well yesterday T Bone asked for a shirt so I gave him the Fresh Tee. I went into Re Tail today and the fresh tee was up for sale! Then T Bone asked me for another shirt so I bought the fresh tee and gave it back to him haha.

Mitzi told me just yesterday that she was about to write a poem about a handkerchief... Made me laugh out loud. :) She is such an Artist! xD

Probably a Sea or Black Bass xD
I can?t find any Coelacanth, no matter how much I try, all the big shadows are ALWAYS a bass for me lol

This may not be my funniest, but here it is...
So, one time I picked a flea off of Tangy, and she was like, "Don't tell Penelope!"
And guess what? Penelope was right there! XD

tumblr_mpvce6KSHn1sxp1zgo1_400.jpg
What else did Timmy and Tommy tell her?

I have both Francine and Puddles in my town. Apparently, Francine hates Puddles' guts. One day I was talking to her and she repeatedly called Puddles a "he" in one part of the conversation (which I think is a typo). A few days later, Francine was at my house and was talking about how big my sofa was (weird, but okay) and she said it must've been nice when others were over, as long as I wasn't having that Puddles over.

Most hilarious moments..hmm....well, for one when it's stormy and you're character keep slipping. I lost count of how many times Rhya slipped and face planted the ground XD Even on the island away from the storm she kept doing it!

I couldn't stop laughing when my villagers said these things to me:
View attachment 6824View attachment 6825

These made me laugh. Especially the second one. So cute.

I have something new about Mitzi (She seems to be the slightly crazy one in my town =D). After her great poem about a handkerchief, she wants to write a book. My Character is supposed to be the Hero, with her best friend Henry, who also lives in my town, fighting the evil villain Orange... Guess because I was having some Oranges in my inventory. xD

Doc wanted to give me something because we're good friends and the item reminded him of me... : D
He gave me a mop.
... What was even funnier was that my character had bed/hat hair xD

Back