AC Unleashed

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Some virus got into my windows archives and manifested itself! That sucks. At least I deleted it and my computer seems to be working better now. The virus was in zipped form (oh, thank goodness, it couldnt start itself) and it had all these manifest and black box files in it, the computer even said it dosen't know what the files are supposed to do! It made my computer take 10 minutes to just turn off and it kept all my computer games from working. I hate viruses that somehow get into your windows archives. My antivirus couldn't get rid of it so I had to do it manually, well, because virus scans don't delete archive files. It also kept my CD burning program from working, and I have to install it again. yay... :| At least its gone now.

SPORGE27 said:
Do you know where it is from?
Mr friend kinda... hacked into battle.net and it crashed it for a day or so. I played with that same friend and that soread a virus. It happened to some other people too.

] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Mr friend kinda... hacked into battle.net and it crashed it for a day or so. I played with that same friend and that soread a virus. It happened to some other people too. [/quote]
Some friend...

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Mr friend kinda... hacked into battle.net and it crashed it for a day or so. I played with that same friend and that soread a virus. It happened to some other people too.
Some friend... [/quote]
Well, it was an accident.

Back