• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Major Stuff Coming Up!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Hey everyone,

I'd just like to announce that TBT will have three new things at TBT. They are all secret, but I think I can drop a couple of hints; One will be a competition (which is FILLED to the BRIM with randomness; the hilarity will ensue!), the the other two, something that'll do with voting. I can assure you that asking the staff about this will not prove fruitful, seeing as only two members of the staff know about this, and this'll remain so until we officially unveil all of the stuff.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to invite all of their friends over here, seeing as the future stuff coming up VERY soon will need a lot of people. Thank you!

Back