• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MARIO KART WII!!!

You're joking right? That's Battlefield in a racing game with SMK music. And like MK64 stuff and MKDD stuff...
:rofl:

Yah, that was made last year...

:| Oh jeez, Bul...did you actually believe thats real? It even says "Nokendo" instead of "Nintendo" at the beggining...

Xemnas said:
:| Oh jeez, Bul...did you actually believe thats real? It even says "Nokendo" instead of "Nintendo" at the beggining...
Did you actually think I'm that stupid?

Somebody posted that on Nsider this morning. I don't trust Nsider. Too many rumors.

Okay, I see some people need some clarification and are in need of a sense of humor...

THIS IS FAKE, AND I NEVER BELIEVED THIS.

Dear God, did you guys truly think I'd fall for something that has "Nokendo" in the beginning, when I write all of these articles that go in depth with Nintendo? :\

[quote="Shadow_]

:eek: For a moment there I actually thought Bul believed that

:p [/quote]
Yeah, me too...

I'm really sorry Bul...You didnt say anything like "Its fake" or "I'm joking" or even put one of these smilies "

:p " in there. Sorry...

:(

And Bul, don't ever say I need a sense of humor!!!

Oh, my, god! You people really DO need a sence of humor. I saw that he knew it was fake from the beginning! Who in the right mind couldn't!?

SWEET! I'm now a fanboy! A Nokendo Fanboy! w00t! :jay: :lol: :yes:
:llama: I can't wait to "bomb" people with a banana!

Nobody here knows bul then. : \

yeah, that things pretty funny. : D

could have been done a little better, but hey, its good enough...

i like it how every item splodes.

It combined all of the MK games...well, most of them, at least SMK, MK64, MKDD, and MKDS. I don't think it used Super Circuit...

Back