Villager Sprites?

Can someone Email me the zip file? I cant seem to access the website. I did before but not anymore. PM me if you can for my email..

edit: nevermind! I managed to get all but one of the zip files. Hopefully I got what I needed.

Last edited:
Thank you for this from me as well. I really want a decent sig. That translator works so I just hope I can figure it out.
Thanks for the thread and the help everyone provided here. :)

So, I know this is an old thread that's been revived, but I want to do a plug for Moonvale of Tumblr, who makes her villager sprites available for free (you can see some of them in my signature). No, I'm not her friend nor her relative. :) But I think she does an awesome job, and they are super cute.

So, I know this is an old thread that's been revived, but I want to do a plug for Moonvale of Tumblr, who makes her villager sprites available for free (you can see some of them in my signature). No, I'm not her friend nor her relative. :) But I think she does an awesome job, and they are super cute.

I'm going to be using them for when i have a new town on my signature!
they're fab!

can someone give me a working link?? i tried the rehoessas one but i dont understand what to do can anyone perhaps tell me or give me a working link

Does anyone have the .ZIP file and can send it to me? The website is offline. :(

Okay, I've found every sprite and I've put them in one .ZIP file! Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brqzcvfqfszgbb5/Animal Crossing Sprites (Re.Hoeass).zip?dl=0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have the .ZIP file and can send it to me? The website is offline. :(

Okay, I've found every sprite and I've put them in one .ZIP file! Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brqzcvfqfszgbb5/Animal Crossing Sprites (Re.Hoeass).zip?dl=0

Hi, did I already like your post? Sorry if I doubled up on that, but this is wonderful to have. Thanks for reviving this old post and for doing all that work! Some people don't like that, but I DO! The sprites are great! I even figured out how to unzip them, and that's saying a lot for me!

Back