• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Sprites?

Can someone Email me the zip file? I cant seem to access the website. I did before but not anymore. PM me if you can for my email..

edit: nevermind! I managed to get all but one of the zip files. Hopefully I got what I needed.

Last edited:
Thank you for this from me as well. I really want a decent sig. That translator works so I just hope I can figure it out.
Thanks for the thread and the help everyone provided here. :)

So, I know this is an old thread that's been revived, but I want to do a plug for Moonvale of Tumblr, who makes her villager sprites available for free (you can see some of them in my signature). No, I'm not her friend nor her relative. :) But I think she does an awesome job, and they are super cute.

So, I know this is an old thread that's been revived, but I want to do a plug for Moonvale of Tumblr, who makes her villager sprites available for free (you can see some of them in my signature). No, I'm not her friend nor her relative. :) But I think she does an awesome job, and they are super cute.

I'm going to be using them for when i have a new town on my signature!
they're fab!

How do u save the pictures of the sprites?

Please pm me. Its hard to find thus.

can someone give me a working link?? i tried the rehoessas one but i dont understand what to do can anyone perhaps tell me or give me a working link

Does anyone have the .ZIP file and can send it to me? The website is offline. :(

Okay, I've found every sprite and I've put them in one .ZIP file! Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brqzcvfqfszgbb5/Animal Crossing Sprites (Re.Hoeass).zip?dl=0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have the .ZIP file and can send it to me? The website is offline. :(

Okay, I've found every sprite and I've put them in one .ZIP file! Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brqzcvfqfszgbb5/Animal Crossing Sprites (Re.Hoeass).zip?dl=0

Hi, did I already like your post? Sorry if I doubled up on that, but this is wonderful to have. Thanks for reviving this old post and for doing all that work! Some people don't like that, but I DO! The sprites are great! I even figured out how to unzip them, and that's saying a lot for me!

Back