• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Sprites?

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Does anyone know a good rescource where i can get villager sprites from, to put in my signature, to show who lives in my town? ive looked all over, and i especially can't find one of Timbra.. if anyone could help that would be great!

are ones about this size okay?? tsukasa.gif
i can't remember which website i found them on (it was all in japanese and i found it through a link elsewhere) but i could put them in a .zip file and email it to you??

are ones about this size okay?? View attachment 6244
i can't remember which website i found them on (it was all in japanese and i found it through a link elsewhere) but i could put them in a .zip file and email it to you??

Omgg yess they are so cute, i think i found the japanese website, but i couldnt find Timbra on it, because it was too confusing for me
It was on a website like this i think http://ouka.kuronowish.com/rehoeass/icon/chara/normal/bear/tantan.gif

Omgg yess they are so cute, i think i found the japanese website, but i couldnt find Timbra on it, because it was too confusing for me
It was on a website like this i think http://ouka.kuronowish.com/rehoeass/icon/chara/normal/bear/tantan.gif

aiya! that's the one! i translated it through some miracle and there's a .rar file you download and extract with all the pixels in it (such as the characters, fruit, fish, etc) alright!

so you scroll down and click the 6th bullet point that reads ZIP with some japanese characters next to it (on the left screen) and it'll open up a menu on the right hand side.
if you only want the character icons, click the third option under the first heading (the third green zip folder down) or if you want all of them (like the fruit and stuff i mentioned before) click the very last green folder~

Ooooh ive managed to work it out yay now i can have sprites on my signature :3

hooray!! maybe i should put a few kicks/shank sprites in my signature so we can match ;D hehehe!!

OK, I know you found it, but it took me AGES to find that website again. XD I went through heaps of Japanese AC blogs to get to it.

They have more than just villager sprites. They have backgrounds and .gifs of every possible AC-related thing. Even Pav?'s feathers.

Yes.

Pav?'s feathers.

It's so amazing.

It's not working! When I click on Gizmodo's link it brings up a 404 not found page!

Back