• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I cosplay?

Krool

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about cosplaying as a KH2 character next time I go to DisneyWorld. If I should Cosplay, should I as Roxas or an Org. XIII memeber?

lol you should cosplay as roxas and some kid wil be like "Mummy, whos the guy wiht the big key?"

Krool said:
I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about cosplaying as a KH2 character next time I go to DisneyWorld. If I should Cosplay, should I as Roxas or an Org. XIII memeber?
Cosplay? Whats that...?

Lol if I do go and cosplay I'll be getting the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Keyblades.com

Cosplay is "costume play." It's whenever you dress as someone from a Videogame/anime/movie/etc. and walked around in a costume that looks like them.

I think Cosplay is awesome because it's really cool how someone can look just like a character from a fictional show or videogame. You look more like something from a show or videogame when you wear that characters clothes. Plus, other people think you look cool!

B)

i have neve done it although a friend of mine has been trying to get me to go to an anime convention and cosplay as either cloud or squall from final fantasy, I do have the right stature, and kinda bought a lionheart necklace online, it is a cool symbol.

I sorta cosplayed as Link at my school once!
I don't even play Zelda games! :lol:

*EDIT* W000t! 400 posts at TBT!! :lol:

:unsure: I would cosplay as Link, but ever since KH came out I've been more into that instead of Zelda.

Go as Demyx and bring a sitar! You can dance around the parks and stuff yelling "Dance water, Dance!" and no one will think your crazy!

:p

Back