Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

It's a shame that most of the new items can't be ordered but I suppose they do that to make collecting them a longer lasting game experience.

Holden the hamster hasn't come out yet I think.. I had his items gotten for me from a very kind friend. Also got most of my items from my Japanese friend.

Hi. I'm sorry if this isn't the right thread to be on, (I'm more used to the villager trading plaza) but I'm looking for the "Scooter" item specifically from Stu's RV card. If anyone has one and are willing to sell it I will pay generously in In-Game Bells. But if this isn't the right place to be posting this, could someone then please point me in the right place I need to go? Thank you.

Thanks For telling me. I Did not know about this Cool Info. BTW Dose anyone got a Sandbox. (update)) Some one give me a Narrow clock. I Feel so happy now. He he. I am a happy Latios.

Last edited:
thank you for updating the thread with new dlc! i wish i was still in japan for the collaboration;;

i wonder if there will be anymore downloadable items in future (like in 2017) or just RVs from now on :0

Back