What greetings or catch phrases have you taught your villagers?

A-kun

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
I've taught Rodeo to end all sentences with "desu", jocky Rod with "bruh" and Kabuki to say "nya."

What phrases have you passed around? :eek:

None so far, I'm a little offended they haven't asked me yet :(.

I like to wind up the cranky types by making them say sweet things though. Yes I realise they have no idea what they're really saying, but having Mr Cranky come over shouting "sweetheart" or "I love you" is a petty way of me dealing with their rudeness ;)

I have Flurry say "Yo Marshmallow", Diana say "Well well well", and Benjamin say "Hey big daddy" as greetings. I usually go with the classic "in my bed" for catchphrases. :p

One of mine ends every sentence with "Butts!", another starts his chat with "Gurrrl!", another says "Meka-Hi!" (from the Captain-N TV Show) and another says "Twerk it".

Yes I have the mental age of a 2 year old :D

"Princess". Slowly but surely, I'm teaching all of them to use that for greetings and catch-phrases. Silly? Maybe, but it makes me smile.

GREETINGS

*Yo Dawg
*Wut up Dawg
* Hola, Brenas Dias
* Hola, Como Estas
* Hey, Hey, Hey
* YO yo yo

I made Baabara say "Hey gurl haay," and Bangle says "Gurrl" for their greetings. Also, a couple villagers are using "btch ****" at the end of their phrase. "Yo, it's you again, btch ****!" Haha! I'm sure there are some people that would hate coming to my town for this exact reason, but I find it hilarious.

Greetings:
Chu (should really be a catchphrase)
Gr?? dich
Flamio Hotmen (come on, A:TLA fans...)
Animaux Sauvage
SQUIRREL (Nibbles XD)
Greetings (yes. I know... But I like Coco to stay cute and cuddly d'awwwww)

Catchphrases:
Sea lily (so cute when Coco says it ;w; )
Old Sport (Papi says this. I think he has nice furniture but a clashing personality.)
Darlin' (Violet)
Tasty (Lobo says this. It's funny when I wear the bunny hood)
Ham n' egg (Curly says this. Looks like I miss certain foods)

I made Mathilda say "khaleesi" which is "queen" for you guys who don't watch Game of Thrones. c:

She makes me so mad, so I love how she calls everyone she talks to a queen. It makes me smile. >:)

Cherry's is "Hey there, tiger."

Rhonda's is "Want to yiff me?!"

Winney's is "Bottled.. water.."

Made Cherry's new catchphrase "my love" and changed Roald's from "b-b-buddy" to "g-g-guy"

I like to change my animals' catchphrases to Pokemon that reflect their species. For example, Chow's catchphrase is "snorlax", Willow's is "mareep", and Chief's is "growlithe", just to name a few. :3

I turned Julian into PSY and made him say "HHEEYY SEXY LADY" for his greeting...he seems the type that would listen to Gangnam Style....

From what I can remember...

For greetings, Ruby has "Hoppy to see you" and Pierce says "WHADDUP HOMIES!"
As for catch phrases, I think I have Pierce with "broseph", Jay with "broski", Gala with "oinkers", and Hazel with "*snort*".

I kind of want more of them to ask me to change their greetings, so I can squeeze in more silly puns.

Chrissy's greeting - "Kawaii Desu"
Deena's greeting - "'Sup hoes" (I should probably change this one, ahaha...)
Curlos's greeting - "Hola, Senorita"
Curlos's catchphrase - "Chica"
Clyde's greeting - "Ryde me, babe!"
Peck's catchphrase - "Twerk"

Those are the best ones I remember.

Back