• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What greetings or catch phrases have you taught your villagers?

A-kun

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
I've taught Rodeo to end all sentences with "desu", jocky Rod with "bruh" and Kabuki to say "nya."

What phrases have you passed around? :eek:

None so far, I'm a little offended they haven't asked me yet :(.

I like to wind up the cranky types by making them say sweet things though. Yes I realise they have no idea what they're really saying, but having Mr Cranky come over shouting "sweetheart" or "I love you" is a petty way of me dealing with their rudeness ;)

I have Flurry say "Yo Marshmallow", Diana say "Well well well", and Benjamin say "Hey big daddy" as greetings. I usually go with the classic "in my bed" for catchphrases. :p

One of mine ends every sentence with "Butts!", another starts his chat with "Gurrrl!", another says "Meka-Hi!" (from the Captain-N TV Show) and another says "Twerk it".

Yes I have the mental age of a 2 year old :D

My Alice says "Wazzap", my Peanut says "Danzai", my Harry knows "Yukkuri", and my Jay says "lazy lizzy".

"Princess". Slowly but surely, I'm teaching all of them to use that for greetings and catch-phrases. Silly? Maybe, but it makes me smile.

GREETINGS

*Yo Dawg
*Wut up Dawg
* Hola, Brenas Dias
* Hola, Como Estas
* Hey, Hey, Hey
* YO yo yo

I made Baabara say "Hey gurl haay," and Bangle says "Gurrl" for their greetings. Also, a couple villagers are using "btch ****" at the end of their phrase. "Yo, it's you again, btch ****!" Haha! I'm sure there are some people that would hate coming to my town for this exact reason, but I find it hilarious.

Greetings:
Chu (should really be a catchphrase)
Gr?? dich
Flamio Hotmen (come on, A:TLA fans...)
Animaux Sauvage
SQUIRREL (Nibbles XD)
Greetings (yes. I know... But I like Coco to stay cute and cuddly d'awwwww)

Catchphrases:
Sea lily (so cute when Coco says it ;w; )
Old Sport (Papi says this. I think he has nice furniture but a clashing personality.)
Darlin' (Violet)
Tasty (Lobo says this. It's funny when I wear the bunny hood)
Ham n' egg (Curly says this. Looks like I miss certain foods)

I made Mathilda say "khaleesi" which is "queen" for you guys who don't watch Game of Thrones. c:

She makes me so mad, so I love how she calls everyone she talks to a queen. It makes me smile. >:)

Cherry's is "Hey there, tiger."

Rhonda's is "Want to yiff me?!"

Winney's is "Bottled.. water.."

Made Cherry's new catchphrase "my love" and changed Roald's from "b-b-buddy" to "g-g-guy"

I like to change my animals' catchphrases to Pokemon that reflect their species. For example, Chow's catchphrase is "snorlax", Willow's is "mareep", and Chief's is "growlithe", just to name a few. :3

I turned Julian into PSY and made him say "HHEEYY SEXY LADY" for his greeting...he seems the type that would listen to Gangnam Style....

From what I can remember...

For greetings, Ruby has "Hoppy to see you" and Pierce says "WHADDUP HOMIES!"
As for catch phrases, I think I have Pierce with "broseph", Jay with "broski", Gala with "oinkers", and Hazel with "*snort*".

I kind of want more of them to ask me to change their greetings, so I can squeeze in more silly puns.

Chrissy's greeting - "Kawaii Desu"
Deena's greeting - "'Sup hoes" (I should probably change this one, ahaha...)
Curlos's greeting - "Hola, Senorita"
Curlos's catchphrase - "Chica"
Clyde's greeting - "Ryde me, babe!"
Peck's catchphrase - "Twerk"

Those are the best ones I remember.

Back