• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Congrats to new Sages!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Give it up for <big><big><big>PKMNMasterSamus and OddCrazyMe</big>, TBT's newest, and very awesome, Sages!

Bul you don't know how happy I am. I'm soo tired I think I'll need more sleep to think this is real.

:p

Thanks everyone. I won't let you down.
Yup it offical. I am a sage and this isn't a dream. My cat just bit me.

Any way now that I am more awake than earlier I will give a speech.

When I first joined TBT I really wanted to make good of this place. I started out playing ACWW will few people and I didn't make a huge diffrence. Than came where I saw all of the RPGs. I had to be a part of every one from Termina Cafe to PrinceBoo's mansion. Than had come TBTGM which wan't as susscessful as it should have been but everyone seemed to like it. Once Spring sparng around (writes this down

:p ) my birthday went unoticed and I built up a better reputation. The olympics got me really confused and I didn't like it so hopefully it will be better in the summer. That is when it had happened. The Bell Tree War!

TBTW wasn't very good becasue it almost made me want to quit. When that happened I kind of was a jerk. I always wanted to say that just I couldn't find the right time. Anyway after that I thought that everyone had d me for a short time so I stayed off TBT for a week. After things cooled down I came back and had fun untill today. Even after I was such a big jerk to the staff and such you are making me a sage to.. well yesterday. Thank you guys and everyone. And keep the barrels away.

Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :|

[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :| [/quote]
No...not even close. I'm no sage or mod, and I don't think koehler is either. There are more people, trust me.

But on a side note, I'm sorta catching up on my 1000th post! :yes:

[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :| [/quote]
No. i'm still here. So is Xemnas, PrinceBoo, and tons of others. Hundreds of others!

:eek:
And Storm, Smart and Bul aren't mods or sages!

Xemnas said:
[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :|
No...not even close. I'm no sage or mod, and I don't think koehler is either. There are more people, trust me.

But on a side note, I'm sorta catching up on my 1000th post! :yes: [/quote]
Good if i was the last one well lets say... Nvm lucky yu are geting closer too 1000 post i only have what? 72

Koehler said:
[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :|
No. i'm still here. So is Xemnas, PrinceBoo, and tons of others. Hundreds of others!

:eek:
And Storm, Smart and Bul aren't mods or sages! [/quote]
Yup. They are advanced mods. :lol:

Congrats odd! And PKMN too.

:D

Would sage soda be counted as spam?

PKMNMASTERSAMUS is loooooonnnngggg overdue for sagelinessity-hood. I mean, come on

:p Look at that post count.

[quote="Shadow_] PKMNMASTERSAMUS is loooooonnnngggg overdue for sagelinessity-hood. I mean, come on

:p Look at that post count. [/quote]
Post count doesn't always mean good posts, but in PKMN's case, a lot of his posts are good.

;)

Back