• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Secret alien on TV

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Yeah, bet you never heard of this freaky little thing did you? There's a secret TV show that features an Alien beaming down from a UFO saying stuff. This only happens at 3:33am on Sundays and Mondays. During this time, the static will start to lag, and a UFO will appear on the TV. It's not really much but it's very interesting

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG

And yes, I really did stay up this late

I was actually wondering if the UFO was still in new leaf. I never noticed that alien thing on the tv though...maybe it's foreshadowing something?

3:33 AM... could Nintendo be thinking of another game in a series? Where the Darkness is Eternal?

Eh, maybe in a perfect world...

Why do people think 3AM is late though

Anyway, I've seen it plenty of times :p Creepy, certainly. I dislike the perpetual static more though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT THIS WAS NECROED

things like this is why AC is the best game ever, nothing is better then animal crossing at night, especially on gamecube when you could see wisp the ghost, or just the whole creepy feeling where its quiet and everything is closed, and a couple of random neighbors are awake and you instantly feel connected because they also can never sleep.

Back