• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halo 3 Trailer :o

Yah, I saw this at the end of the conference. It looks awsome (of course it does... it's Halo)!

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah, I saw this at the end of the conference. It looks awsome (of course it does... it's Halo)!
Oh. I saw bits of pieces of the confrence looking for it.

:p So I just typed Halo 3 on google.

w00t!!! :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

:D with a new Ally from Halo 2 it will be awesome! wa-hoo! :yes: l
et's just hope they made newer enemies and took away the very scary...and creepy...Flood! Those gorrillas seem better

:p

Edit:already on my PSP

I didn't like the video just because it only gave one insight to the game: that this was the end of the halo's. I wanted to see some actual game-play, or even masterchief holding a new weapon in the game.

Looks good. I hoped and hoped they where going to make a halo 3, well becuase....Lets just say I was VERY mad at the end of halo 2

:D

Fanghorn said:
Looks good. I hoped and hoped they where going to make a halo 3, well becuase....Lets just say I was VERY mad at the end of halo 2

I was kind of too. I thought that Halo 3 was never going to come out.

OddCrazyMe said:
Fanghorn said:

I was kind of too. I thought that Halo 3 was never going to come out.
Same. I thought they might of dropped it. But, this is Halo for twinkies sake!

Wow, I'm impressed! I can't wait to try this game out! I found the first halo the best but this one is looking great so far

:)

I think Halo 1 had a better story line than Halo 2. But Halo 2 had way better X-box live. I love playing it on live

[quote="] I think Halo 1 had a better story line than Halo 2. But Halo 2 had way better X-box live. I love playing it on live

:p [/quote]
well, yeah live is awesome (watched a friend play). Yeah, the storyline waws better on the first than the second.

btw: awesome sig!

Thanks

^_^ . The major thing I hated about Halo 2 was playing as a Covenant, and I didn't like any of the Flood levels.

Back