Ever wonder about what happens to your bugs/fish?

Rufflebutt

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Does anyone wonder what happens to our bugs/fish if we sell them? I imagine they enter a secret black market of fish and bugs. >:D

Same here! Or they're eaten by Reese, Cyrus, Timmy, and Tommy...or just one of them! :) That's why I'd want to be a donated bug or fish! Haha!~

Oh my, Deli recently told my brother, who is the mayor of the town, this whole conspiracy theory about there being a warehouse underneath Re-Tails where they have all of our sold items stashed haha.

Does anyone wonder what happens to our bugs/fish if we sell them? I imagine they enter a secret black market of fish and bugs. >:D

Dang. I had the same idea! I was saying Reese sold them on the black market for twice as much lol :O

I just imagine Reese, giggling to herself and throwing them in a pile in a closet. "One step closer, and I'll have all the fishes... all of them."

I saw this question before, and food seemed to be the best answer. Animals do like the taste of bug mmm

Someone else's words: "The bugs get crushed into dust and make paint for the houses." o.o;

I think the retail shops are actually an underground railroad for fish and bugs, they are all secretly smuggled to a safe haven away from predators. And the the whole thing us funded by selling all of our other junk we have been bringing in.

Back