• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

No more balloons?

CharityDiary

Bells
Balloons will no longer appear in my town. I've read that a balloon will spawn whenever the last digit of the time is 4, so there should be six balloons per hour...

But I've played a lot, and in the past three or four days, I have not seen one balloon. I've even waited outside until the time ends in 4 numerous times, and searched all over the place, but no balloons will come!

This is ridiculous. I only need like three more balloon items!

Try and wait around the perimeter of your town--the farthest left or right. Mine usually appear when I'm on the left side of my town, which is the beach, or the right side of my town where there is a raised cliff-like area. Good luck!

That's the time they do appear, but they don't ALWAYS appear. One thing about New Leaf though, is that balloons actually will appear in the rain. Just walk around your town, do your daily routine or whatever and just listen for the balloons, you'll be surprised at how many you'll be popping.

my balloons always appear when the time is at four. not all the time-but rest assured when a balloon is flying the time ends in four. make sure to play with your music on so you can hear it flying!

Back