• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Microsoft Conference

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
I'm watching the non-live version right now. :yes:

Gears of War looks pretty sweet!

i saw the halo 3 trailer, nothing else.

:p

the nintendo conference was pretty awsome, better than the sony one if you ask me... nintendo showed all this stuff they're doing thats free... sony showed all these downloadable things that you get to buy.

i think the PS3 can safely be called a rich kids toy right now... 600$ for the one you have to buy if you want internet, and unlockables you get to pay more money for.

Yah... Nintendo definetly had the best conference... the fact that they had the most new things to show probably had something to do with this.

I think Microsoft's was better than Sony's also.

So that's:

1. Nintendo
2. Microsoft
3. Sony

The only thing that interested me in Sony was the Eye Toy cards, other than that I enjoyed a nice nap!

Hmmm.. the XBox guy (whats his name?) was wrong about something. He was talking about downloadable old school games with XBox Live Arcade and he said they had the most games for it. Maybe he meant out already....

(He listed the games for the arcade... there is much more for Nintendo that would take forever to list since they have WAY many more old schools and don't have to get third party games, etc...)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah... Nintendo definetly had the best conference... the fact that they had the most new things to show probably had something to do with this.

I think Microsoft's was better than Sony's also.

So that's:

1. Nintendo
2. Microsoft
3. Sony

The only thing that interested me in Sony was the Eye Toy cards, other than that I enjoyed a nice nap!
yeah, those cards and the PSP connectivity were pretty cool... the rest was them bragging about random accomplishments, and cleverly telling everyone to unlock the full potential in any game, they get to spend more money.

Wow... what happened to Tom Clancy.... weird.... I'm not sure if I like it. :/

A game about piniatas? Uhhh.... that's uhhhh.... .......

:huh: .......

thats different?

:huh:

Lol... that was funny. Everyone thought he was talking about Halo 3... but it was just Grand Theft Auto... >_<

Who else thought that would be Halo 3 (when he took his jaket off)?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Hmmm.. the XBox guy (whats his name?) was wrong about something. He was talking about downloadable old school games with XBox Live Arcade and he said they had the most games for it. Maybe he meant out already....

(He listed the games for the arcade... there is much more for Nintendo that would take forever to list since they have WAY many more old schools and don't have to get third party games, etc...)
It's true. Trust me on this.

;)

OddCrazyMe said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

It's true. Trust me on this.

;)
Whats true? As far as I know the Wii will be having all (all?) old school games... not just a few from varios developers...

Back