• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

High Turnip Prices here!

hobby103

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My turnips are selling for 213 currently! Anyone is welcome. I would appreciate it very much if you could tip me 10k-15k bells but it is not necessary. Let me know and I will open my gates. My friend code is the the left

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hope to see you soon :)

I'd love to come and visit to sell my turnips! That tip is yours, of course. My Friend Code is 3566 1807 4915.

Check out this thread

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?70194-Stalk-Market-Spreadsheet-(REVISED)

Request access to that spreadsheet and input your info on there, there are a lot of good prices floating around.

I already am apart of this. I posted this thread for people who aren't apart of it and it's easier for them to see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to come and visit to sell my turnips! That tip is yours, of course. My Friend Code is 3566 1807 4915.

The gates are open now

Fantastic. C: Please give me 10 minutes to finish some business. Then I'll come over.

Ty to hobby103. Great turnip prices!
20130626_210553.jpg

I just PMed you, but I thought I'd reply to this thread as well. I tip 15k or 15%, whichever is greater. Anytime if you are still available!

May I please come over? :)

Yes you may! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just PMed you, but I thought I'd reply to this thread as well. I tip 15k or 15%, whichever is greater. Anytime if you are still available!

Just replied back to your pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should really keep an eye on this spreadsheet, though, for real...

Our high last week was almost 600, and we've already had some great prices this week! I think there's a 397 on there.

Yeah you are right about that. Last week someone had over 500+ too I think

I had 401 this morning :D I was so surprised to have such a spike, checked back at noon and it dropped again to 166 lol...

Aw Dx I want it to be sunday again so I can get some turnips :/

Back