• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Using the island for flower hybrids?

mystery

Bells
I'm considering making hybrids on the island but I've yet to confirm if flowers can be bred on the island. I'm also wondering if flowers wilt on the island if anyone has attempted to do this can you confirm if it would work?

Have you got the game? If so, why don't you test it out for yourself? It would be interesting if you we're able to.

Flowers don't wilt on the island. You can't even rent a watering can from the gyroid there. And I'd be willing to bet that the flowers on the island don't breed either.

I think the island stays static. I've been playing since the 9th and unlocked the island on the 13th or 14th. So, I've been visiting the island for 12 or 13 days, the only new flowers on my island are the ones I put there from tours.

I think the island stays static. I've been playing since the 9th and unlocked the island on the 13th or 14th. So, I've been visiting the island for 12 or 13 days, the only new flowers on my island are the ones I put there from tours.

I expected as much I don't think any of mine have wilted or grown figured I would check just in case.

That's too bad. The island would be a perfect place to cultivate hybrids without fear that someone was going to drop a house on them!

If you plant a patch of white flowers you can get some cool bugs.

I planted red and white roses in diagonal stripes, haven't seen ANY pink roses yet.

Flowers do not wilt on the island. However, I am not sure if you can make hybrids there, but considering that flowers do not spawn on the island, there is a possibility that you can't do it on the island.

you need to water flowers in order to make hybrids. Since there's no way to get a watering can to the island, it's impossible to breed flowers on the island

Back