Theories on how to get rid of Villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I will have a free spot tomorrow (Bettina is moving out of my town, do you want her in exchange?)

Actually, the reason I wanted to get rid of Quillson was so I could do the reset trick for Marshall the day after he moves out (because with Quillson gone, I have no smug village so the game will try to give me a smug villager to replace him). You can take him for free, I don't need anything.

Ah, I see!

Okay... did he already pack up his stuff? Then I would have to visit him today... I hope it still works.

Ah, I see!

Okay... did he already pack up his stuff? Then I would have to visit him today... I hope it still works.

Naw right now he's out and about somewhere in town. I think when they unpack they stay home all day... right? Then it'd be tomorrow that he's packing.

I mean if you want to sweet talk him today you're free to come over. I'm not sure how the whole giving villagers away thing works honestly.

Locking this. We already have a villager exchange thread, and multiple other threads on trying to get neighbors to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back