• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TP NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
http://www.thehylia.com/joomla/index.php?o...id=29&Itemid=33

* Zelda is 80% complete, delay was for graphic tweaks, wii functions and because they want the game to be measured on a scale of 1 to 120 instead of 1 to 100.
* NO SWINGING THE CONTROLLER for the sword, you just press a button. There are some cases where you will swing though. Reason = you'll get tired too fast
* Controller does sound effects
* Widescreen on the REV only
* Navi is only when you play on the REV
* Something with online is planned but no battle mode
* More dungeons than OOT already
* More items too

AND SCREENSHOTS!!!

http://www.thehylia.com/coppermine/cpg132/...s.php?album=265

Excuse me, but this is THE best pre-E3 news anybody could ever expect.

80% done eh? Great.

:D

And the not having to swing the controller pwns cause most people like me would get way too tired. Like you mentioned.

i hope they have like, the single biggest world ever... i love the dungeons and all, but i cant get enough of the worlds.

:p

Bulerias said:
* NO SWINGING THE CONTROLLER for the sword, you just press a button. There are some cases where you will swing though. Reason = you'll get tired too fast
I was looking forward to that... The sound effects sound cool!

Lieka omg! I'ma like so excited i could wet mty pants and and happy!!!!!

:rofl:

Navi's only on the Rev.... that sucks.
Sighs*, I wanted to swing the controller

:'( There should be an option to or not to.
What do you mean "on a scale from one to twenty" or whatever?

Koehler said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
wait, so its going to be released in a wii verson and a GC verson?
Yeah. One for Wii and another for GCN.
hmm... what verson to get... probaly GC, because i would need to get a wii first to play the other verson, and all I will be missing is something that i hated, and an easyer way to shoot, but i've always been used to the current way so

:p

Back