• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for a Glass Display Case to add to my catalog

Clarkeyboy

Patron Saint of Ice Cream
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hi!

I would like to add the Glass Display Case (not the tall one, the one that you can put normal single square items into, as I want to display my new Triforce in it) to my catalog.

I understand it only sells from the Museum shop. If you either have one I can pick up and put back down to add it to my catalog, or even better, have one for sale in the shop, or better still, have one you want to sell then please PM me. Would love to start buying them for my basement Zelda shrine :)

Thanks ^_^

If Reggie's spotpass house showed up in your Happy Home Showcase, you can order the display case there.

Sadly I didn't get it as im in Europe. I do have a new blue dot on my Animal Crossing today though, might be it! Lets check it out, but if not, do any of you have the ability to order one for me please?

I am online now. Can I add you please? How many bells would you like for it? Thank you so much :)

Back