• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

THE WII CONTROLLER IS COPIED!!!!!!!!&#

Updated impressions -

Haha, Sony can't even copy correctly - THIS IS NOTHING BUT A MERE GYRO, while Nintendo has a 3D motion sensing!

love their new controller, shows how much innovation they've got in them...

"i think it'd be good if we used the same controller... for every system."

i'd rather have a bananarang.

OddCrazyMe said:
Sonny really has no idea what they are doing. <_<
I'm sure they know what they are doing, Odd...They're just...different and confused people.

But I like sony. Crash Bandicoot, Kingdom Hearts, PSP, they've made some fun stuff.

thats a good idea, using the same controller for 3 systems and copying nintendo, but they have copied nintendo a lot...
but it won't be as good.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
thats a good idea, using the same controller for 3 systems and copying nintendo, but they have copied nintendo a lot...
but it won't be as good.
No my friend, it will be MUCH better! For Sony has METAL GEAR SOLID 4! Thats more than Nintendo can say. Also Nintendo...sucks, I have all three systems: Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Gamecube is BY FAR the worst of them.

from what i learned today, they didn't really copy anything.

PC games have had that since like, 1999 atleast.

all it is is the tilt think... nothing more, but the wiimote looks awsome, redsteel looks crazy.

The Wii controler is different than the old PC controller and PS3 controller. I don't feel like showing you why (I'd probably start by seeing what each thing is called, etc... I'll let you do the research.) because I don't have the time.

;)

However... I was reading through some websites and aparantly people say it's not the thing that was copied, but the whole idea (I don't really know how to explain it that well)... I can't explain to you what it means even though I do know what whoever wrote it meant.... so go ask him if you want.

;)

XGT said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
but it won't be as good.
No my friend, it will be MUCH better! For Sony has METAL GEAR SOLID 4! Thats more than Nintendo can say. Also Nintendo...sucks, I have all three systems: Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Gamecube is BY FAR the worst of them.
sony does have some awsome stuff (kingdom hearts, ratchet and clank, and some other games) but i can't afford a system that costs that much...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
XGT said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
but it won't be as good.
sony does have some awsome stuff (kingdom hearts, ratchet and clank, and some other games) but i can't afford a system that costs that much...
I thought we were talking about the controller not games.

;)

I have already personally boycotted the PS3. The only reason people would want to buy it is for Metal Gear Solid 4, and Final Fantasy(which may be released for the Xbox 360).

[quote="]I have already personally boycotted the PS3. The only reason people would want to buy it is for Metal Gear Solid 3, and Final Fantasy(which may be released for the Xbox 360).[/quote]
And the cheap price.
:rofl:

OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="]I have already personally boycotted the PS3. The only reason people would want to buy it is for Metal Gear Solid 3, and Final Fantasy(which may be released for the Xbox 360).
And the cheap price.
[/quote]
LOL, I looked at that post for a second thinking you were crazy until I saw that smiley that you put there. Lol, I was thinking mabey you had the wrong info.

] [quote="OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="]I have already personally boycotted the PS3. The only reason people would want to buy it is for Metal Gear Solid 3, and Final Fantasy(which may be released for the Xbox 360).
And the cheap price.
[/quote]
LOL, I looked at that post for a second thinking you were crazy until I saw that smiley that you put there. Lol, I was thinking mabey you had the wrong info. [/quote]
Yea. That's also why it was in Italics.

Back