• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just a reminder about asking for, and offering items

Caius

De Profundis
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (7) +
Remember guys, if you're going to ask for an item, or let people know you've got something they may want, you should hit the Re-tail forum, not this one! This forum is to let people know your gates are open or you want to go to someone's town!

If you're new to belltree, don't sweat it! We've been moving threads where they belong, and it's not an issue you can get in trouble over or nothing, but you want to keep in mind where things go so that we can keep things running smoothly!

Another reminder:

To look and see if something is up and for sale before making a thread you can follow the image steps below! I'm trying to move everything where it belongs, so if you see something in the wrong spot let me know!

xAWAsfP.jpg

UZPTbEe.jpg

SHWRhHj.jpg

Hmmm, Do premiums belong here as they are limited time things? (I posted perfect orange premium with a debris giveaway on the side and I'm wondering if that is somehow not kosher. I only did it as I've seen perfect fruit premiums in here before.)

That would be awesome if I could go to your town or if U could come to mine. I started only a week ago so I don't have much. My code is: 1564-4280-3335

I have a question, can giveaways be on the Train Station thread? Because people are coming to visit your town, and also it can help people obtain the visitors/host badges and train station upgrade. :eek:

If you're new to belltree, don't sweat it! We've been moving threads where they belong, and it's not an issue you can get in trouble over or nothing, but you want to keep in mind where things go so that we can keep things running smoothly!

Hey I'd love to be your neighbor. If you come into my town you can help yourself to any fruit and anything buried but please bury something in return like furniture, bells, a tree, etc. don't be cutting down my trees tho I'm OCD with my trees. 5215-3324-9834

Hey I'd love to be your neighbor. If you come into my town you can help yourself to any fruit and anything buried but please bury something in return like furniture, bells, a tree, etc. don't be cutting down my trees tho I'm OCD with my trees. 5215-3324-9834

Don't post that here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't post that here.

I added you as a friend if you could add me. Friend code 0834-6163-7145

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added Novaus as a friend if you could add me. Friend code 0834-6163-7145

Back