• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How to get 1,000,000 HRA points?

CharityDiary

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I read that in order to get the last HRA prize, you must get 1,000,000 HRA points. This seems impossible.

My house has 6 rooms. This means that each room must have a score of almost 170,000!

How should I go about doing this? Even if I have full sets in every room, that still won't put a dent in the total amount of points I need to achieve!

I have a few suggestions but this is all just from the top of my head and I could be wrong but heres some ideas!

first off, apparently your basement DOESNT count towards your HRA score. so you can have a messy room down there, but at the same time dont put any items with high scores down there either or its wasted.

Certain items have very high scores such as the 1, 2, 3 and so on lamps. there are tons of other special items with high scores but I dont know any others at the top of my head.

Having items in the same room from the same set will increase your points more!

dont put balloons from the HH showcase in your rooms. they are either 0 points, or might even take away points from you!

hope this helps. I hope someone else can confirms some of these tips though to make sure!

I have a few suggestions but this is all just from the top of my head and I could be wrong but heres some ideas!

first off, apparently your basement DOESNT count towards your HRA score. so you can have a messy room down there, but at the same time dont put any items with high scores down there either or its wasted.

Certain items have very high scores such as the 1, 2, 3 and so on lamps. there are tons of other special items with high scores but I dont know any others at the top of my head.

Having items in the same room from the same set will increase your points more!

dont put balloons from the HH showcase in your rooms. they are either 0 points, or might even take away points from you!

hope this helps. I hope someone else can confirms some of these tips though to make sure!

I think someone already confirmed that the basement is scored by the HRA in this game.

Lyle in the HHA states that the basement is not scored. Check the "you inspect my house?" option (or something like that) and you will see.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think once you hit a certain score, Lyle will start to give you points based on the outside of the house as well, which will give you another way to get points.

Lyle in the HHA states that the basement is not scored. Check the "you inspect my house?" option (or something like that) and you will see.

Oh. I was told incorrectly by quite a few people, then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think once you hit a certain score, Lyle will start to give you points based on the outside of the house as well, which will give you another way to get points.

Really? Neat!

I've just confirmed that only the interior of your house is scored.

Really? Prima's guide says:
Break the 150,000 point barrier with the HHA and Lyle will will pay you a personal house call. Now that you've proven how gifted you are at interior design, Lyle offers you the chance to step up your game and participate in Theme Challenges!

Simply choose which theme you'd like to go for, then do your best to fill your home with furniture that matches the theme. Your basement isn't scored for Theme Challenges, but your home's exterior is.

Now that your home's exterior is also being scored, it's possible to earn many more points with the HHA. One theme is as good as the next, so pick the one you like best...

Don't focus only in the inside but in the outside too. Buy, per example, "mermaid" or "sweets" goods at Nook's Store (something like that) and focus in one (I'll focus on sweets). Maybe that counts.

tumblr_mp0p9pPRth1rxwxf2o1_400.jpg

Back