• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stalk Market Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! How active is this thread still? I'm interested in trying out the stalk market and never done it before o3o;; thought this would be a good start :D

Hi, I just joined the forum because I wanted to try out the stalk market in the game. I'm not sure if this is still active, but like all those above me, I requested access. Thank you!

Hi. I'm kinda new to this website, but I'm happy to try the Stalk Market and this community. I've requested access, so if you could allow me, thank you. I'll post my prices any time I am participating and may want to host. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Since this is a thread made in 2013, and the thread owner hasn't been online here since 2014, I'm just assuming this isn't an active thread anymore. Closing it here.

Remember we have our stickied Official Turnip Prices Thread available to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back