• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

E3 Countdown

Copper

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
1 day till E3 2006!

E3 2006

When: Tuesday, May 9th - May 12th
Where: Los Angeles

1. Wii Info
2. Info on games
3. DS Lite
4. Much, Much More

As a note the Nintendo Press Conference will air live at: 9:30 A.M tomorrow!

Sony - 4:00 P.M today

My dad got to go last year becasue of a buisness thing. Not sure why though. He got me a cool MKDS stylus.

Only people from the media 18 years or older can go.

Copper said:
17 days till E3 2006!

E3 2006

When: Tuesday, May 9th - May 12th
Where: Los Angeles

1. Revolution Info
2. Info on games
3. DS Lite
4. Much, Much More
why does that annoy me...

You forgot Twilight Princess! I think it deserves it's own category in your list

:eek:

:p actually, Twilight Princess is the second main thing i'm looking forward too

^_^

Uhh, TwilightKing... Twilight Princess will possibly be THE game of the show, since they'll unveil lots of stuff...

No it won't, it was last year though. People will probably be more interested in the rev.

Lone_Wolf said:
I could go,I live 6 hours from LA.The promblem is my dad is going somewhere.
No... it's an exclusive show. You have to be working in the game industry and things like that, or be invited.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
No it won't, it was last year though. People will probably be more interested in the rev.
DO know what you're talking about, Storm - The game and other details will be unveiled at E3 2006, moreso than at last year's show. And, the game is technically for the Revolution, too, since it uses the controller. :\

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DO know what you're talking about, Storm - The game and other details will be unveiled at E3 2006, moreso than at last year's show. And, the game is technically for the Revolution, too, since it uses the controller. :\
Yah I know. People are going to not only want to see the Rev but play it... and: more than a game that people have already played and seen.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah I know. People are going to not only want to see the Rev but play it... and: more than a game that people have already played and seen.
Yes, they'll be playing Twilight Princess on the GCN and the Revolution, and since we'll be seeing and hearing lots of things relating to it, it will indeed be the biggest game of the show for Nintendo.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yes, they'll be playing Twilight Princess on the GCN and the Revolution, and since we'll be seeing and hearing lots of things relating to it, it will indeed be the biggest game of the show for Nintendo.
Well I was talking about in general.... since the rev isnt a single game.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
And I was talking about the biggest GAME of the show, not biggest system of the show. :\

Reading comprehension. <3

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
And I was talking about the biggest GAME of the show, not biggest system of the show. :\

Reading comprehension. <3
Did you just call me fat? :mad:

Back