• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that never appeared Again

I really think they dont want to double up birthdays, hence having about 330 villagers
Means they can add new ones to the next game, and still not go over the limit

Oh yeah totally forgot about that :'c Now my dream is ruined

Billy was like my best friend on the GameCube Animal Crossing. We talked every single days, and then he decided to move.
Billy.gif

I love the frog villager ,from the first Japanese animal crossing only, wearing the mask over is mouth. I forgot his name but always thought his design was cool

I want Iggy back

I was actually looking through jock villagers on the wiki to try and get to my NL town after Snake got voided, and when I saw him I was all YES PLEASE.

Then I noticed he wasn't in any games past the Gamecube ones and I was sad.

Last edited:
It feels awkward knowing that the villager closest to your own name is 1. a blue goat 2. male 3. has a mustache 4. looks old 5. is a jock

4 and 5 are why I wanted to get him

doesn't look like he'd be a jock at all (also, I wanted one male goat in my town... settled on Kidd instead)

plus he's just so silly looking

Last edited:
It feels awkward knowing that the villager closest to your own name is 1. a blue goat 2. male 3. has a mustache 4. looks old 5. is a jock

Hehe,
I know how you feel. Amelia has my name, and she's snooty, wears a "spider web" shirt, and according to the wiki, is modeled after a vulture...

Wisp forever, Leif never

I actually remember intentionally TTing to get my town weeded like crazy just so he would show up

Though I'm just glad they brought Cheri back finally. She was my favorite villager in my Gamecube town, and I just recently got her in my NL town. Also, her being absent was honestly the thing that disappointed me the most about WW/CF.

I'm honestly really surprised that they didn't bring Flash black in New Leaf with the onset of the Smug personality. Flash himself didn't act like normal Cranky villagers; He was like a proto-smug because he hit on the female characters all the time, so I thought he would be brought back and converted to smug. Or maybe being flirty was common among islanders. I don't know.

I'm really sad that Hambo never came back. He was one of my top favorites.

I'm sad they didn't bring back Rex :( I loved him.

Chuck, Stu, Ellie, Woolio, Flash, Sprocket, Dozer, June, Paolo, Boots, Bessie, and a few more.

The only ones I've seen in my game that I'd love to see back in the newer titles would have to be Emerald and Cleo (Oh... My... Gosh... Wasn't she just the sweetest???). Ketchup looks cute too, they should put her in the next title *wink wink

Last edited:
Back