• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that never appeared Again

ahhhhh i played dnme+ (with my limited knowledge of japanese) and there was this really cute pink dog who i don't think is in any other games.... started with an m....

edit: quick google search of "pink dog in japanese animal crossing" reveals her name is megumi!

Last edited:
I desperately want Hornsby back.. More than anyone else, he's absolutely amazing, and one of the best villagers of all time..

Hornsby.gif

But also, Spike, Woolio, June and Ellie! (Would also love all the old Koalas back too :D)

Spike.gif
Woolio.gif
92px-June.gif
Ellie2.gif

Haven't seen all of these as I only had Wild World before New Leaf but I love Woolio and Sprocket!

these are the four I want to make a comeback in future games

200px-Spike.png
Pierre.gif
200px-Stella.png
Pironcon.jpg

but I doubt they will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's caroline's island twin!

I love you, Woolio, Ellie, Meow.

actually Caroline and Bliss are the same character

Originally appearing in Dōbutsu no Mori + as an islander named Bliss, she reappeared in Animal Crossing and Dōbutsu no Mori e+ under the same name. In Animal Crossing: Wild World, her English name was changed to Caroline.

Last edited:
these are the four I want to make a comeback in future games

200px-Spike.png
Pierre.gif
200px-Stella.png
Pironcon.jpg

but I doubt they will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually Caroline and Bliss are the same character
I did read that, actually.

Ketchup though <3 WANT.

is no one going to talk about Huck?!
Huck.gif

he lived almost right next to my house, he was the first villager I ever met, and I accidentally TTed him out when I couldn't wait until morning for my basement. 10-year-old me cried for days and vowed to never TT again.

I think the AC gods are punishing me for TTing and being impatient by never having him in another game.

Last edited:
This is my first animal crossing game, but dammit bring Flash back ! Favorite cranky next to Rolf and Frank. Ketchup is worth bringing back too, she looks amazing. Literally the only duck I like. Oh and I think Patricia looks better than Merengue.

zwqpf.gif
731chw.gif
2d7zs75.gif

Ketchup! I want more food villagers for sure. Hope that's in the next game...just Tangy? Food villagers are as rare as Julian and Rocco in Wild World! (only hippo...not bragging about him though!)

Maybe we should ask Nintendo why they never brought these lovely lot back.

I just want to send a petition on Bea mainly :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ketchup! I want more food villagers for sure. Hope that's in the next game...just Tangy? Food villagers are as rare as Julian and Rocco in Wild World! (only hippo...not bragging about him though!)

I had Rocco in one of my towns as one of my starting 3 villagers! was cool knowing i had the only Hippo.. i had Vesta as a starter too, one of only 2 sheep pretty cool..

Theres quite a few food villagers :p
Merengue
Tangy
Frita
Ketchup
Zucker
Chadder

Last edited:
I demand all villagers ever in one game. I mean having like 400 villagers instead of 300 wouldn't make such a big difference

I demand all villagers ever in one game. I mean having like 400 villagers instead of 300 wouldn't make such a big difference

I really think they dont want to double up birthdays, hence having about 330 villagers
Means they can add new ones to the next game, and still not go over the limit

Back