• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that never appeared Again

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Does anyone else get sad about this :p villagers that were in your town, that never appeared in a game again? it's such a shame that not everyone could come back for Wild World...

Betty, Bea and Emerald were three from my town in the Gamecube that never appeared again :(

Betty.gif

Emerald2.gif

Bea.gif

I miss you Ellie, Billy, Woolio, and Dobie<3

past.jpg

This is My 1st AC game but i have to say inLOVE that wolf! Was he lazy? Or Maybe cranky?

WHY WOULD THEY NOT BRING BACK WOOLIO.

He is like the coolest little sheep ever. He'd be swaggin' in my town.

Aw wow :c they all look soo cool aswell can't we get rid of some of the hippos/gorillas and replace them with those ones ^

I have so many exclusives I love and adore in my town and I haven't been able to play for almost two months... :( These include:

Huggy
Gonzo
Admiral
Boris
Iggy (WHY IS HE NOT BACK)
Stella
Hank
Bitty
Tiara

Then there's the islanders I would have wanted to return, like Dobie. And of course the e+ characters we didn't get the opportunity to interact with.

i loved bea so much omg and still do ;-; i only noticed 2 weeks ago she werent in new leaf

AC:GC and e+ had great villagers. First generation AC games are just long forgotten.

025_kakkun_e_reader.jpg

Meow.gif

Bow.gif

I really wanted the e-Cards of these villagers so I could have them in my town. You get to choose islanders by scanning their card, and I really wanted カックン!

DnMe+ cards are so hard to get, however. I ended up using DnM+ islanders.

Attachments

• Kakkun.gif
    Kakkun.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 477
As the person said above, Bow and Meow, wish they came back.

Faith.gif

Suke.gif

Julia.gif

Ellie2.gif

AND DONT YOU EVER FORGET..
Woolio.gif

Haha, lots more.

Last edited:
They had so many cute villagers in GC version. A villager that I want was only in DnMe+ was Ketchup, the peppy duck. Isn't she adorable?

Catsup.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, she was another "food" villager like Tangy.

My one hope for New Leaf before it was released was to have every single villager in previous entries in the game.

Back