• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that never appeared Again

Megumi and Maddie were villagers I really liked. Hopefully Nintendo adds them into the next game.

Megumi and Maddie were villagers I really liked. Hopefully Nintendo adds them into the next game.

I think the next game will have every character in... especially ones that received amiibo cards.

Last edited:
I don't remember if I had any exclusives in my town however there are a bunch I want to return.

Pironkon, Dyck, Flash, Shoukichi, Plucky, Poko, Kakkun, GONZO!!!, Aziz, Leopold, Rex (why'd all the cool lions not get brought back?), Boris, Kit, Monpe and TAROU!!!!

I don't remember if I had any exclusives in my town however there are a bunch I want to return.

Pironkon, Dyck, Flash, Shoukichi, Plucky, Poko, Kakkun, GONZO!!!, Aziz, Leopold, Rex (why'd all the cool lions not get brought back?), Boris, Kit, Monpe and TAROU!!!!

I loved Gonzo too ;_; he was in my GC town

Last edited:
Emerald is the most precious little frog i wish so bad that they would bring her back in a future game !!!

I miss Betty and Bea! I also remember two other chickens named Leigh and Rhoda who I really liked and never came back :c there also was a tiger named Tybalt who was pretty cool. I dont think hes in the other games either

I had Maddie and Zoe in my GC town, and I was really sad to find out they didn't appear in New Leaf. I was so excited when I saw Maddie was coming back in HHD!

(sorry for necroposting, but...)
Man, I'm glad a lot of them especially Sprocket have been brought back with the New Leaf update though you need to use amiibo cards. My main complaint, however, is that... THEY DIDN'T BRING WOOLIO BACK!!

I'm sorry but I have Woolio in both of my GCN towns and he is the coolest sheep in the whole entire series.

Last edited:
(sorry for necroposting, but...)
Man, I'm glad a lot of them especially Sprocket have been brought back with the New Leaf update though you need to use amiibo cards. My main complaint, however, is that... THEY DIDN'T BRING WOOLIO BACK!!

I'm sorry but I have Woolio in both of my GCN towns and he is the coolest sheep in the whole entire series.

IKR?! Thanks for supporting the Woolio Love!! I miss him too and it's clear that they reviewed the entire list of old, old villagers that they utterly spurned him. Like, they looked at Cashmere and thought "oh gee here's a swell-looking Sheep! Yet another girl! No variety in males!"

How could they NOT bring back Woolio? His design is so out of this world! He even has a little star tattoo! He could have been a SMUG for pete's sake!

Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo.

Also, maybe they'll release even more villagers in the future :O

Last edited:
IKR?! Thanks for supporting the Woolio Love!! I miss him too and it's clear that they reviewed the entire list of old, old villagers that they utterly spurned him. Like, they looked at Cashmere and thought "oh gee here's a swell-looking Sheep! Yet another girl! No variety in males!"

How could they NOT bring back Woolio? His design is so out of this world! He even has a little star tattoo! He could have been a SMUG for pete's sake!

Sad news, today Woolio moved out of my second GCN town. :(
But... he is still in my first GCN town so I'm not all that bothered. :cool:

Woolio and Ace (the only bird besides Jacques I got along with)

Also the only squirrel that didn't come back in the update :( forgot his name.
I love the squirrel villagers alot, but we need more male squirrels.

Last edited:
Woolio and Ace (the only bird besides Jacques I got along with)

Also the only squirrel that didn't come back in the update :( forgot his name.
I love the squirrel villagers alot, but we need more male squirrels.

Ace is a legend.

My brother loves Ricky for some reason xD
I think it's because he was a cool dude in the Gamecube version in his town ha.

Ace is a legend.

My brother loves Ricky for some reason xD
I think it's because he was a cool dude in the Gamecube version in his town ha.

I just had Quetzal move in and I couldn't tell who moved out. Now that I see this I think it is Ace. I hope he moved into my seconddary town.

I just had Quetzal move in and I couldn't tell who moved out. Now that I see this I think it is Ace. I hope he moved into my seconddary town.

I have Quetzal in my first GCN town. He's one of my starter villagers.

I miss sprocket so much

He's in the new update, though you need his amiibo card to move him in.

Happy they brought back Gonzo (though I would've loved a peppy koala as well), but man, they really overlooked a unique one when they left Woolio out. I love him as a jock, but I could see him being a great smug as well (there's too few male sheep, though I like both the current two).

Back